Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the road again

Go down

On the road again Empty On the road again

Post by zeeble Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Lucy Jade is standing in front of the camera smiling

Lucy "Hello Freedom Wrestling fans, today i have with me new recruit and fan favorite Zeeble"

Zeeble steps into camera view

"Hi Lucy pleasure to be here today"

"Tell me Zeeble how has it been for you so far as a new recruit here at Freedom?"

"Well Lucy you have to remember I have been wrestling for a very long time so i don't really see myself as a new recruit but as a recent signing to this fed, I haven't found it to bad at all. Have some friends from HFS over here and I am sure I'll make more while i am around"

"What are your feelings on that masked attacker from your first match with us?"

"It was a pretty cowardly attack caught me off guard that's for sure, I guess I was naive enough not to expect anything out of place to happen on my first match, but hey send him to me face to face and you will see a different outcome i can promise you that"

"Do you think his interruption had an effect on your rematch with Romanos and how do you feel after your loss during your title shot?"

"I don't think it bothered me to much in the ring really but it had an effect on Romanos i don't think he has ever been so focused and he channeled that into his match with me i just couldn't find a real opening and he got me"

Zeeble smile and continues

"As for the loss it hasn't really gotten to me to much, it would be strange winning a title my first match in, I and many others i suppose, would have felt like I didn't deserve it but now i shall train hard and get a few more matches in, make my way up the ranks to another shot at Romanos and i can tell you I will be wearing the gold after that match has finished"

"Very good, Finally Zeeble what are your plans now for Freedom Wrestling"

Zeeble looks thoughtful for a moment then answers

"I might start my tag team push with my partner Mr_Fabulous keep up with our friends in DUT they are always pushing the limits and I'd like to try keep up with them as hard as that is with the energy they bring, also don't buy any ZEEFAB Tag T-shirts from them please get our official merch from the Freedom Wrestling website"

"Thank you Zeeble"

"No problem at all"

"And thanks to all the Freedom Fans out there, I am Lucy Jade now lets get back into the Action"

zeeble

Back to top Go down