Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is ...The Begining

Go down

This is ...The Begining Empty This is ...The Begining

Post by Portgas D. Ace Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm

We see a new face in the parking lot... he's walking trought the Freedom Wrestling door ..but wait...someone is stoping him from entering ..it's a security agent

Security Agent:Sir ...what are you doing here ?
The unknown man wearing a black lether hat and a black lether coat with a pirate crest on it's back looks at the security agent and starts laughting
Security Agent: Wha~What's so funny ?
The unknown man stops from laughting and puts an evil grind on his face ...
Unknown man :You know...all you had to do is just shut up and live you're life....now i'm afraid i must kill you.
The security agent takes a few steps backwards and speaks with fear in his voice
Security Agent: Now...Now mister...mister please...please calm down...please....i..i'm sorry..i'm sorry ..i...i won't do it again...
Unknown man :Too late . *while slowly showing his right hand with a tatoo named " A S wich has an X over and the other letters C and E *.
The security agents start screaming and runs away from our misterious man as his own life depens on it ...
Unknown man:Aww it would have been more fun if he would have tried to fight me ...

The unknown man Suddenly ignites his right hand while using it to grab the securityagent and bring him in his face ...
The security agent starts crying while standing on his kness and begging for his life

Security agent:Please..Please oh god Don't...Don't kill me
The unknown man returned his right hand to it's normal self withouth showing signs of beeing burned...
Unknown man :Too late...NOW DIE!
The man grabs the security guards neck and ignites his hole body watching the security guard burning alive....

While the unknown man enters the door he whispers :

Unknown Man : Hell's Flames are nothing compared to mine...

Portgas D. Ace

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum