Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will deliver.

Go down

I will deliver. Empty I will deliver.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:03 am

"What's up now hits the arena to mix applauds. Majoratively boos. The Powerhouse though looks unaffected walking down with a microphone in hand"

Pete: Well, he did do what he said he would do.

Sarah: Your right, he took out Bad Santa to ensure Pike got through.

Pete: Yeh but didn't he look convincing on his own behalf.

Sarah: He did.

"The Powerhouse gets to the ring and begins to talk".

The Powerhouse: Well, i did what i said i would do. I made sure Pike would be facing me in a match up for the American championship at the PPV. He said he wouldn't need the help and i saw he needed abit of aid. He seemed to be getting on the back foot after looking pretty promising from the get go. So i just came down and you know, did what i said i would do. Promised what i would deliver.

"The crowd boos".

Pete: This is a real negative response for him.

Sarah: I really think he couldn't care.

"The Powerhouse smirks looking around".

The Powerhouse: Now i begin the final step to claiming the championship. I am one pin fall, submission or knockout from being the top of this industry. All it is going to take me is one of those conditions and i can be the champion or become the loser. The loser is a path i want not take as then i become second best and risk my chances of falling down the pecking order. But this match-up coming up. I will deliver.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum