Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time is ticking.

2 posters

Go down

Time is ticking. Empty Time is ticking.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:58 am

"What's up now hits the arena to a mark of boos and minimal cheers while the powerhouse walks to the ring with a microphone in hand".

Pete: Here he is again.
Sarah: Again.

"Eventually he gets to the ring".

The Powerhouse: Now, i know you guys don't like me. You guys think i talk a load of garbage. That i should pack my bags and leave. Never come back. But the reality of it is, that's not going to happen is it? I mean why would i leave when I've got into such a good position that none of you could've done. That's why your in the crowd watching. It's at close to the arena as your ever going to get isn't it.

"The crowd is enraged with boos".

The Powerhouse: But now time for the garbage. The clock is ticking isn't it. The clock is ticking down for when i get my hands on Pike. When he can feel a real match. Heck, he's looking forward to it but so am I. I'm sure you guys are to. You want to see me get my head banged in don't ya?

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Time is ticking. Empty Re: Time is ticking.

Post by Pike Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 am

Pike's music hits and the crowd begins to cheer as Pike walks out on stage with a mic in hand wearing brown cowboy boots, blue jeans, and a red and black checkered shirt with his black stetson cowboy hat.

"So now I'm garbage huh? Man you just get worse and worse each week, ya think you might be able to come up with something better than garbage? I mean honestly now that's a pretty lame insult. I mean just off the top of my head, I can come up with the fact that your nose is so big it must be compensating for something right?"

The crowd begins roaring in laughter as Gonzo turns red then begins to get mad, he brings his mic up to speak but Pike puts up his hand stopping him...

"Now hold on hold on I was just making a point. Nah the real reason I've come out here is to propose a challenge to you, since we face each other in a last blood match at End of the Road a week from tonight, I got to thinking, why don't you and I pick each others matches for tonight? I'll even go so far as to say why don't we pick not only who we face, but also the match type and the stipulations attached to it? We can each go to the GM after this and tell him what we want, that way come match time it's a complete surprise to both of us. What do ya say, you up for the challenge? Or are you gonna hide behind that big nose of yours?"

The crowd reacts with a mix of hysterical laughter and cheering as Pike awaits Gonzo's response....
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

"The powerhouse hesitates for a moment".

The Powerhouse: Yeah, sounds good. You go to him first and name what you want then I'll go after and fix it up once i hear you've set mine up.

"The crowd cheers".

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down