Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days counting down.

Go down

Days counting down. Empty Days counting down.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 am

"Lucy waits in the ring to a silent area while the crowd sits in wait. What's up now hits the arena to a large number of boos while the powerhouse walks down".

Pete: He used to get a half decent response when coming to the ring.
Sarah: Yeh, before people figured he was a twat.
Pete: You've got me.

"The Powerhouse arrives to the ring and looks at the crowd, having a chuckle to himself at the boos".

Lucy: So, the powerhouse. In a couple days on Friday nights show you will face of against none other than the pikeanator in a one on one match up for the American championship. In your mind, are you nervous?
Powerhouse: You want to know honestly, no I'm not scared.
Lucy: You sound so confident. What's the go with all the confidence?
Powerhouse: Well, if you haven't lost a match and carried your way through several matches and finished opponents without breaking a sweat you'd be in my position as well.
Lucy: I can understand. But your opponent Pike, he's no ordinary opponent. He's in the same position as you and did manage to overcome two superstars last Friday night to gain a victory. You worried about that?
Powerhouse: Not at all.

"The short answer sparks a number of boos from the crowd".

Lucy: So tonight you face J1Mbonix in a match up. You nervous about that?
Powerhouse: Not at all, he was first opponent on my consecutive number of wins towards this run to the championship. What's to be afraid of?
Lucy: Well thank you for your time.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum