Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of a war

+2
Everland
The Shez
6 posters

Go down

The start of a war Empty The start of a war

Post by The Shez Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 pm

The Shez and Everland are walk into the dorm

The Shez- Ok listen Everlast I am not trying to sound soppy yeah but your the first one to join my ranks and in that case im making you my right hand man

Everlast looks up at him

The Shez- Listen we have two proities at the moment number one this spiko or whatever and we need some more recruits

Everlast turns and says
The Shez
The Shez

Back to top Go down

The start of a war Empty Re: The start of a war

Post by Everland Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Everland: First my name ist EVERLAND, not Everlast or whatever you call me! I hope, that's clear, because nobody forgets the name of the most entertaining and charismatic superstar on the whole roster.

Back to your problem. You know, for everyone, don't matter if he is a main eventer or a rookie, it would be a honor to be part of the stable, that gonna change the world. So I think it will be no problem to find more superstars to join our team, more it will be a problem to find the best men, without me of course. (acts arrogant)

Don't worry about Spickyo. I've got a plan (starts smiling)

The Shez looks confused

Everland

Back to top Go down

Post by spickyo Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Spickyo walks by nudging Everland
-
-
Spickyo: Oh excuse me Everlast oh my bad its Everland i assumed Everlast because this will be your last day of your wresltign carrear here in Freedom wrestling, and dont worry I wont go easy on you!
-
-
Spickyo walks off and winks at Everland
-
-
Spickyo: And shez, ...Have a nice day!...
spickyo
spickyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 pm

(Ed Roland walks in)

Ed Roland: now hold it right there... this stable doesnt not have the man power it needs to conquer this show, to conquer the bad management... now im suppose to be granted a shot at the Honour Title against Kent Steel, but all i gotta do is win...this is where u clowns come in, i need you and you sure as hell need me, if one of you comes down and "evens" up my #1 contenders match i will glady join ur stable as ur strongest and undoubtly greastest member.

(Looks at Shez for his anwser)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shez Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

The Shez glances at Ed for a second then smiles

The Shez-I think that souns fair it would be good too have you on our side but theres somthing I want you too do for us at the end of our tag team match I want you too come down and meet us youll under stand when your down there

The Shez extends his arm
The Shez
The Shez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Ed: alright...glad we could work things out (shakes Shez's hand)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigolo jay Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am

Suddenly the door is slammed and the nr 1 contender for the Honor title appears ... He makes some steps near the wrestlers and screams Jigolo Jay : Silence ! raising his hand and hitting Ed in the face making him fall on the ground .
You guys are losing time , acting like some little girls ..
*He starts to imitate them* Yeyeye ... Hey The Shez .. Yeyeye Hey Ed .. yeyey ...
*He suddenly stops and goes near The Shez looking at him very nervous *
BUY A ROOM AT A HOTEL !!! If you love you guys so much ! This is a Hall Dorm ! Not a Hotel room !
This roster is made for ACTION not for dating , so get yer self in the ring and show some moves to this folks who came here for ENTERTAINMENT not for DATING LESSONS !

He turns and starts walking to the door saying loudly pulling his hair
Hope we get rid of those KIDS ! We need REAL MEN to roll this show !
He then turns again and says : Ow yeah and if I see anyone of you near that title I will kick yer ass until you will start asking me for mercy ! And I heard you Ed saying something like .. "Ow .. the GM granted me a title shot ... "
He goes back to Ed with quick steps looking straight at him .
If you get one , it would be nice because I would kick yer butt before the match so you will not be able to get there ! So watch out ! If you're going for that title , you're gonna ALWAYS meet me ! And I tell you I don't like MEETINGS !
JJ calms a little bit and grabs a chair near Ed , who is knocked out on the ground .
Okay Ed , lemme tell you something , you know , Me and you , we could make it out . If you would understand that title its not right for you , because its already for me , Okay ?
Lays his hand to grab Ed , Ed grabs him and gets up .
Know what ? I liked you more when you where on the ground !
Jigolo Jay hits him in the face , knocking him down ,
puts him quickly on his shoulders and then drops him while spinning executing a
LEGENDARY Its On The Highway To Hell!!
ED STARTS BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR !!!
The Shez sees him and tries to call some referees .
Okay so now that we cleared it up , what if I go for a title shot .. RIGHT NOW ! TONIGHT !!!
He leaves talking to himself using a girls voice very happy . Yeah very good idea JJ , the GM is gonna like it ! And yer going to be the champ !

Last edited by Pike on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : there no more spickyo...stop whining all of you)
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

Post by !!! The British Hero !!! Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am

This is a good rp. Not great, but good.
!!! The British Hero !!!
!!! The British Hero !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by !!! The British Hero !!! Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 am

***OOC:
Everland wrote:Everland: First my name ist EVERLAND, not Everlast or whatever you call me! I hope, that's clear, because nobody forgets the name of the most entertaining and charismatic superstar on the whole roster.

This is kinda awkward. Because seeing that i'm here, i'm now the most entertaining and charistmitic guy on the roster. No offense. But in my last fed i did a charity rp where i sung Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Oh, and if this fed does'nt have a crazy guy yet. I'm him as in my old fed chat room i raped one of the other guys. And he was a pony at the time. I'm just going to leave it at that.***

Last edited by Pike on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : british hero please make sure to note if you are going to make an OOC comment as these are active RP's.)
!!! The British Hero !!!
!!! The British Hero !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down