Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just like to say.

2 posters

Go down

Just like to say. Empty Just like to say.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:12 pm

"What's up now hits the arena to a mark of boos like usual, the powerhouse walks down eying the crowd off. American championship upon his shoulder".

Pete: Here he is, the champion.
Sarah: Yeh the champ.
Pete: Well i will give it to him beating Pike in a last blood match.
Sarah: Yeh he did deserve the hard earned win which could have gone either way.

"The powerhouse rolls into the ring and begins to talk".

Powerhouse: Now i know you guys still don't like.

"The crowd cheers".

Powerhouse: But i can't help that can i?

"A large No is heard by the crowd".

Powerhouse: Well shit happens then doesn't it. I'm not out here to talk about myself and make you guys listen to my bullshit.

"The crowd sits silent wondering whats happening".

Pete: Interesting.
Sarah: Wonder what he is saying.

Powerhouse: Well i would like to congratulate Pike. As much as we wanted to kick eachothers heads in now i can say i have a respect for the guy. He gave his all against me and i can say that match was tough fought. On any other day it could have been a different result but hey i won the title this time and was crowned the first American world champion. But the guy gave it everything. You guys should give him a cheer for the effort he put in.

"The crowd cheers".

Powerhouse: So to wrap it up I'll say good on you pal.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Just like to say. Empty Re: Just like to say.

Post by Pike Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Pike's music comes over the loudspeakers and he walks out to the cheering of the fans. He has a mic in his hand and he raises it up, "Good job? Well I guess I should say thank you and well done yourself, you did come away with the title after all. You know, we fought it out like champions in that ring and I for one think that maybe we'd make a pretty good team. I mean with this new group that seems to be forming, it can't hurt to have each others backs. What do you think?"

Pike waits for a response...
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:34 am

"The crowd sits anxious keen for the reply".

Powerhouse: You got it, i have a new found respect for you pal. You ask me this question before i wrestled you one on one and i would've declined so quick i would given you a powerhouse beat-down. But with this new stable it would be good to gather power and get a team together. So you can count me in.

"The powerhouse offers his hand in shake for peace".
"The crowd becomes shocked at what they are seeing".

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum