Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10

Go down

Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10 Empty Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10

Post by Pike Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:41 am

Here's a temp match card for Fatal Justice. Please please please get me some promos for this one as well. Make sure you tell me which is for tuesday and which is for the PPV in the PM subject.

~Pike vs Gonzo vs Albrak~ American World Championship triple threat Last Blood Match

~JJ vs Fredy~ Honor Championship

~Freedom Regional Championship match~ TBD match type

~United Championship match~ TBD match type

~Mason vs Rick Steiner vs Psychosis vs Johnny Stone~ LMS Fatal Four Way

~Ed Roland vs Hayden vs Frenchy Jumper vs Walking Undead~ Last Blood Fatal Four Way

Match card severely subject to change as I don't have all the details worked out yet. If you have any ideas please feel free to PM them to me.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10 Empty Re: Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10

Post by Pike Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Alright folks, I've only got three RP's for Fatal Justice so far. Y'all did great for Tuesday's show, now don't start slacking just yet we've still got to put on this show. Even if you don't have a match please send me a promo. It can always be setup for a great lead in for next season.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10 Empty Re: Freedom Wrestling Presents: Fatal Justice 1/22/10

Post by Pike Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 am

show finally confirmed after a good 28 hours of work. Thank you everyone who submitted promos, you really made this show one of the best of the season in my opinion.

tickets requested: 10.332

tickets sold: 10.332

A little puzzled by the ticket sales but eh our show looks awesome so whatever. Great season everyone, contracts will begin being renewed tomorrow after I get some much needed sleep. Please don't delete them as I won't realize it. If you want to talk about them now's the time to do it. Oh and don't get too lazy over break, I wanna start working on the first show for the season next week sometime so please be thinking of feuds/promos that you could be doing. The ppv has a ton of great spinoffs for just about everyone so there shouldn't be a big reason why you can't find someone to feud with. Smile

Cheers! (and goodnight..errr i guess for me it's morning since it's now 6am)

Pike
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down