Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another victory.

3 posters

Go down

Another victory. Empty Another victory.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 pm

"What's up now hits the arena and the powerhouse begins to walk down to the ring".

Pete: Wow, the crowd aren't saying anything for once.
Sarah: I think it's a first.

"The powerhouse quickly heads for the ring".

Powerhouse: Now you guys are silent for once. So I'm not going to come down here and talk to much crap, I'd rather talk business and let you guys know how i feel for once. But anyway, you guys all tuned into the show last night didn't you?

"The crowd cheers".

Powerhouse: So i thought i did alright, what did you guys think?

"The crowd cheers".

Powerhouse: That's nice. But i was happy to come in and clean up both Rancid Devil and Albrak. I guess sometimes the champ has to prove to others why he's on top aye?

"The crowd cheers".

Pete: There getting behind him for once.
Sarah: A first none the less.

Powerhouse: So why i'm here is to tell you guys about my thoughts on the PPV. I'm in a triple threat last blood match. Heck i can't wait. I know you guys can't either can you?

"The crowd cheers".

Powerhouse: But it's against that prick Albrak and my good mate Pike. But, he might be my mate. But come into these circumstances. A mate becomes an enemy until after when your mates again. We settled our differences earlier this season but it won't hold me back against him.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Another victory. Empty Re: Another victory.

Post by Pike Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 am

Pike's music blares as he walks out to the stage.

The crowd begins to cheer loudly

"Woah I wonder what Pike's gonna say after Gonzo's last comments?"

"Yea Pete, this could get real interesting."

Pike gives a grim smile as he raises the mic up to his face

"Well now wouldn't ya know it, old Gonzo's giving another speech. Gotta love it, we should give ya a show Gonzo."

The crowd laughs

"Now down to business. As you said on Friday at Fatal Justice, once we step in that ring our truce will be over until the bell rings and a winner is declared. However I would appeal to you, that perhaps with everything going on, we don't throw our truce out the window quite so fast. Ya see it's not just you and me in that ring on Friday, we've got to deal with Albrak too, as you've mentioned. So you see, perhaps our truce could come in handy, then we'll get down to business once that balloon headed pig gets outa the way. What do ya say Gonzo?"

Pike pulls the mic away from his face and spreads his arms out to the side with his palms up waiting for a response.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 am

"The crowd sit in anticipation while the powerhouse looks around and thinks".

Pete: This could be interesting.
Sarah: There is only two possible decisions.
Pete: Correct.

"The crowd sit impatient while the powerhouse looks for distractions aiding his thought. Pike has began to grow impatient".

Pike: We--
Powerhouse: I like your proposition. If we use our truce to get Albrak out of the equation early it makes things much easier. You have a deal.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 am

The crowd goes nuts and Pike waits for them to quiet down before speaking

"Well now ain't that a good thing. However let me warn you Gonzo, that since our last meeting I have grown stronger and after watching that tape for hours and hours on end, I promise you that when it comes down to you and me and our truce is off, this time it will be you who is knocked out not me!"

The crowd erupts in a frenzy at this unexpected comment by Pike

Pike just grins and looks at Gonzo with a raised eyebrow waiting to see if the champ was going to reply...
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:24 am

"The powerhouse looks and has a giggle to himself".

Powerhouse: You can go on and threaten me. But when the bell rings whoever is left standing is going to prove to the fans why there standing. There isn't going to be any flukes. No lucky calls, decision or however you put it. This one is going to show who reigned supreme over the other. So you can go and threaten me now Pike. But in that ring once our truce comes aside. You become another opponent. Just another obstacle in the way. I will be relentless and use whatever i have to to show you why I'm the current champ around here.

"The powerhouse looks straight into the eyes of Pike".

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 am

Pike stares right back at Gonzo unflinching...he slowly nods his head and a smile appears on his face.

"Alright Gonzo I'll stop with the pointless talk. Once we get Albrak outa the way, we'll see just who the best wrestler on this roster is."

Pike's music blares as he turns around and walks backstage, leaving Gonzo in the ring and the fans cheering loudly.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElliottSerenity Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: Poor Albrak... Lol.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum