Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to bring it.

Go down

Going to bring it. Empty Going to bring it.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

"What's up now plays around the arena and the powerhouse walks down to the ring".

Pete: He's got his big match tonight.
Sarah: Yeh, a triple threat last blood. It's going to get messy.

Powerhouse: Now i know i have a truce with Pike and on top of that we agreed to take out Albrak first. But there's a flip side to every card and coin isn't there? The flip side to this being once he's gone i will have no remorse. The truce will go out the window for the minutes it takes to beat down and prove to the business why I'm on top. Now Pike would exactly understand what I'm talkin about. Heck, the fellas going to do the exact same thing to me. So I'm expecting him to bring his A-game cause i know i am going to bring nothing but.

Pete: Tough words.
Sarah: Nothing but true though.

Powerhouse: So before you guys think a truce is going to give you a B-grade match-up where no one wants to step it up, think again. I find with a truce between the two of us. It's just going to go up the game. Add to the drama, tension and fight both of us are going to put in. Ask him, he'll tell you the exact same thing.

"What's up now plays around the arena and the powerhouse leaves".

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum