Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let The Match, Begin.

Go down

Let The Match, Begin. Empty Let The Match, Begin.

Post by ElliottSerenity Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 am

Still Fly by The Devil Wears Prada blares through the arena and reaches the fans ears. Once again, the fans realise who is making his way to the ring, and Elliott is greated with a powerful array of boo's. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic. Waiting silently, he stares passively into the distance, seeming obvlivious to the crowds reactions. When the crowd finally dies down, Elliott puts on what looks like a fake, smug smile and begins to speak.

Tonight, I have my match with Everland. Now, it's in a match that i've never participated in before, and i'm man enough to admit that...

He pauses, and surveys the crowd, noting how they're looking back at him...

That Everland must be scared as hell to come out here and fight me in this brutal, unforgiving match. It's Fatal Justice alright. Because Everland will get justice for all the terrible wrestling he's been doing lately. Now, as you aaaall know, it's not only a Scar And Bones match, but also the United Championship is on the line. I haven't been here long, but I'm already in Title match... What's that saying about me? That I'm just so much better then everyone else that was on this roster. I'm sorry, but it's the truh. So live with it.

As Elliott begins to leave the ring, Everland's music ricochet's of the walls of the arena, alerting the Ontario crowd of his presence. With the same distaste they share of Elliott, the crowd makes it well known that they don't like him.

Elliott Serenity, if there's anyone who deserves the damn championship here tonight, it's me! And I'M the one who's going to win it!! You can think what you want, but I laughed myself to sleep last night, thinking how much I get to brutalise you, the little "emotional wannabe" and at the same time, capture the United Championship! So live with THAT Elliott.

Elliott smiles too himself.

Didn't I say, right at the start of the season, that I would be the last thing people would think about before they went to sleep?

Everland goes bright red realising his mistake...

Umm... I... That's not what I meant!
Haha I think Serenity got Everlast there.
Whaa... ? Did you just compliment him Sarah? I thought you didn't like Elliott at all?
Weeeeell, I guess he's growing on me.
Whaaaat!!

Before Sarah could explain herself, Elliott begins to speak again.

Why don't we just quit the chit-chat, you come down here and we have our match, so we can show the crowd here tonight, who really is the better man out there?

Everland lets a synyster grin stretch across his face.

Why not?
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down