Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Era Of Zeeble

2 posters

Go down

The New Era Of Zeeble Empty The New Era Of Zeeble

Post by zeeble Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Zeeble is seen walking down the halls of Freedom Wrestling HQ and makes his way to a door labeled G.M. Sam Burrack's office
He Knocks on the door

a voice answers from within

..."Just a minute"

As a mischievous smile creeps over Zeebles face he says to himself

Zeeble "got a feeling i am going to enjoy my time here"

The door is opened by a well presented man

... "Ahh you must be the new talent, I have seen a lot of good things from your past and i am quite excited to have you here, please do come in my name in Sam Burrack, I am the General manager here at Freedom Wrestling"

Zeeble nods his head and does as he bids.

Sam Burrack "Take a seat if you will, get yourself comfortable, I will try not to keep you to long as I am sure you want to familiarize yourself with the grounds and other talent"

Zeeble Walks around the desk and sits in Sam Burrack's Leather upholstered chair

Sam Burrack "Well ah.. Yes i guess i did tell you to get comfortable haha, any way down to business as you see i have drawn up a reasonable contract here you may have a read through it if you wish no subclauses just a straight out contract usual starting wage which will go up or down based on your successes and fan following in the show and we should start your first appearance in about 2 weeks on our minor show"

Zeeble "hahaha... yes the usual buisness blah blah, come on Sam, may i call you Sam?"

Sam Burrack goes to answer but is interupted

Zeeble "Alright Sam it is, Listen i was brought here to wrestle and that is what i intend to do.
I joined here not for the money, as we both know that i am worth a lot more than what i am getting paid to be here, I am here because you guys are one of the best!!
and i am here to help add prestige to your show and make sure that it is the best...
Now lets forget all this 2 weeks blah blah minor show crap"

Zeeble pauses gets up and walks over to the drink cabinet

Zeeble" I will compete tonight on the main show, so the fans can see the future of Freedom, first hand.
I'll let you choose my opponent as you know this roster from top to bottom, I am sure
and lets seal this with a drink to your wealth and our new friendship "

Zeeble runs through the selections looking for the most expensive bottle he can find then poors a small glass for Sam Burrack and a full to the brim glass for himself, he then hands Sam his drink

Zeeble "To you and I, Sam"

Zeeble Raises his glass and sam does the same then drinks

Zeeble Screws up his face at the taste then poors the rest down the sink

Sam looks at him horrifed

Zeeble "Man that whiskey is horrible stuff"

Sam Burrack "That was a $2000 bottle of gold lable, aged to perfection and limited to only 100 bottles worldwide"

Zeeble "Yeah I am with you Sam, why do they make you pay so much for something that tastes so foul, It's ok you can't win them all i guess
Lesson learned for the future hey"

Zeeble Smiles and pats Sam Burrack on the back then walks out of the office feeling pleased with himself

Zeeble "Yep.... Think I am going to enjoy my time here"

zeeble

Back to top Go down

The New Era Of Zeeble Empty Re: The New Era Of Zeeble

Post by ElliottSerenity Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: Wow, I dont usually fall for the heel/face thing, but that worked like a charm. I officially don't like your character haha! Nice work man Wink
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down