Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 plans

+4
Pike
thewalkingundead
Romanos
sam burrack
8 posters

Go down

Season 3 plans Empty Season 3 plans

Post by sam burrack Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 am

Alright folks well with our second season behind us it's time to start looking forward towards season 3. Now I'm going to go ahead and try something a little different this season. So make sure you read all of this and I would like for everyone to post constructive advice on what they think of the plans. By constructive I mean, I don't want any "No this sucks" kind of comments, keep it civil and helpful.

First change: Everyone will have the ability to be on both shows. The roster won't be split between tuesday and friday shows, meaning that there will be some low levels on tuesday and some high levels on tuesday and the same on friday, but more than likely people won't be on both shows each week unless it's needed.

Second change: This is going to be the bigger change. Instead of always looking forward towards the next show to figure what's going to happen, I'm going to ask for everyone to PM me with how they want their storyline to go for the entire season. Meaning I want to have our PPV worked out before the season starts, and then work backward for each show, figuring out who needs to face who etc... Ideally I'd like to have promos sent to me for the first two weeks before the season begins. While I understand this puts a strain on you at the moment, it also frees us up to really do up the show and make everything look good. It also allows me to get out match cards quicker if I know how everyone wants their feuds to go and I can post the cards earlier than I have been.

Post all questions and comments as a reply, but as I said earlier keep things civil, if you don't there will be a price to pay.

Sam
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season 3 plans Empty Re: Season 3 plans

Post by Romanos Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 am

I personally support on planning more forward, but we gotta mobilize our Wrestlers a bit more. I'd really like to act with Zeeble as he is an old pal of me Smile,i hope he ill rpely and asnswers me.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 am

well i personally dont like the making one storyline for the whole season.
this maybe my first federation but i like having to think of new RP each week.
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 am

you'd still make one each week man, there would just be a basic outline to follow to ensure that we get to the point that we need to by the ppv
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 am

well i want the ed roland, frenchy, shez vs me to involve jj and the honor title and i think ed wants a shot as well according to "I told you so" RP
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Albrak Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I do agree with the fact of having the PPV card out ahead of time, but i cant see everyone sending promos for the first two weeks, thats alot of promos and especially since noone will know whether they win or lose on each show and such.
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down

Post by ElliottSerenity Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeahh that's one thing we can't predict... We won't be able to know if we won our match or not... But I do think that we could send a basic outline of a fued... Like significant events or something along those lines.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeble Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah Romanos it'd be a pleasure to write a promo with you Smile

I also have the problems where i don't know what i am going to write until i am writing it, my brain just kicks in

but if you can give us 2 weeks of the season to decide in which way we want our rps to go heading towards the PPV i think I could send you an outline

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

an outline is all i really need, the specific promos aren't necessary, i just need to be able to make a ppv card so that i can figure out how to setup the rest of the season. oh and just for everyones information, there will be 2 title matches per show per week. so if you're a champ, get ready to be defending your title week in and week out to all comers. Smile
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Okay, well i'd love so spend some rps and matches with Zeeble Wink

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:33 pm

yeah thats good undead
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 am

Perhaps some (heel) guys who feel zeeble as an "invader", connected with a title feud, so the one who wants a title shot turns ( or stays) heel, searchs for another heel and we will make a 2vs2 feud which can end in a 1on1 with manager, a tag match with winner gets the title or perhaps a battle Royal.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down