Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Virtual Unknown.

2 posters

Go down

The Virtual Unknown. Empty The Virtual Unknown.

Post by Schizio Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Sonmeone knocks at the General Manager's door. A response can be heard clearly from the inside.

"Come in. Door's open!"

The mysterious guy enters the office. He is wearing a black suit, black pants, matching necktie and a black trench coat. The General Manageer is talking to someone through his mobile phone. Upon seeing who is his guest, he motions for him to sit down and finishes up his phone call.

"Please have a seat. My apologies for that I was just finishing up some details."

Sam shakes the hand of his guest.

"Welcome to Freedom Wrestling, my friend. You made a great choice. Would you like to have coffee or water or anything?"

"A good bottle of ice cold beer would do the trick."

Sam looks at his guest, his eyes turning cold.

" I don't tolerate drunks nor do I tolerate drinking while on the job sir. So lets just move on. I have gone through the contract. Here is your copy."

His guest reads the contract from top to bottom.

"As you can see, we have done the contract exactly how you would want it to be. It is not hard to put those details into phrases but I think it worked out."

"Yeah. I'm here so it means I'm good. Hahahaha. I liked the downpayment you sent me at my home. She was definitely a bombshell. Hahahaha. You have good taste."

Sam glances at his guest with a cocked eyebrow. "That wasn't me bub. Not sure who sent you the girl, but I don't do downpayments." His guest look for a pen in his pockets.

"Oh. Shoot. I don't have a pen. Can I borrow yours?"

Sam gives a peeved look at his guest.
"You know what, here is what we are going to do. Since you already signed the other contract, you are currently employed with us. You are earning every cent of that contract as of now. Since we have included a phrase in there that includes the signing of this augmented contract, how about we do the contract signing at the next show?"

His guest is thinking about the proposal.

"Okay. I agree. With that contract, I think its more of a win-win situation that continuing the old one. Not bad at all. Not bad."

"Alright then. At the next show, we will be doing the signing of the biggest free agent name out there. Welcome to Freedom Wrestling my friend."

His guest stands up and shakes his hand.

"But one more thing, I hope you can fix this part right here. I would want to bring the finest ladies from my entourage after each show. I think that won't be hard to fix?"

"Entourage? If you want one, I think you can find one for yourself."

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah. That is good. Nice. Thanks. Hahahahaha."

"My assistant will be coordinating with you regarding the signing. The limo will pick you up again for that day."

"Thanks. Hahahaha. I think I'm getting used to this."

The General Manager's guest exits the office. He crossed his arms and smiles in delight.

"This will be big."

Last edited by sam burrack on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed what I said as it wasn't quite in line with how the GM acts. Next time just make it an open ended RP please)

Schizio

Back to top Go down

The Virtual Unknown. Empty Re: The Virtual Unknown.

Post by sam burrack Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am

**OOC: Schizio please refrain from using me in an RP without first asking me. that also goes for any rp made, please do not use someone in your rp without first asking them. thanks**
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum