Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUT barge in on the GM

Go down

DUT barge in on the GM Empty DUT barge in on the GM

Post by Cuetips Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 am

*Cuetips and Pubey are walking down the Freedom Wrestling hallways and find themselves outside the GM's office..........

JC: Should we go in?

Pubey: I think it would be rude not to.

*The two open the door and just walk on in..........

Sam: Excuse me guys. Havnt you ever heard of knocking?

JC: Sure we have, but if we knocked, you'd have known we were coming.

Pubey: And we like suprises, so knocking would have eliminated the element of suprise.

Sam: Well regardless gentlemen, this is my office, and anyone who wants to come through that door, better knock first. So next time, knock.

JC: Fair enough mate. We just came to introduce ourselves, this is my tag team partner............

Sam: Pubey.... i know. The former HFS World Highflying Champion and former HFS Extreme Impact Champion, and your Jojo Cuetips, the former VGM of HighFlyin Supastarz, and together you are the former undisputed HFS Tag Team Champions known as Down Under Thunder.

*Pubey and Jojo look at each other.........

Pubey: This guy knows hs stuff.

Sam: Guys, im the General Manager. If i didnt know the talent id signed, i wouldnt be doing my job. Now speaking of doing my job, i have things to do, so is there anything else?

JC: Yeah, yeah there is. We want a match in the first Independance Wrestling show of the season.

Pubey: We'll take on any tag team on the Independance Wrestling roster. We've proven ourselves in Young Guns Wrestling, HighFlying Supastarz, and now were here to dominate the tag team ranks of Freedom Wrestling. I mean, Sammy boy, seriously mate, we were unbeaten for our HFS tag team titles for 4 seasons.

*The GM sits behind his desk staring at the two new signings for a second..........

Sam: You know what guys, this isnt HFS. This isnt Young Guns. This my "friends" is Freedom Wrestling. You guys will have to prove yourselves in this federation..... to the Freedom fans..... and to the other guys in the Freedom locker rooms.

JC: And we will.

*Sam looks at the two for a few more seconds............

Sam: Alright. you got a match. I'll put you up in a tag match against one of the tag teams on the Independance show. Mke sure you gus put on a show though. I really wanna see what you two have got so dont hold back.

Pubey: You got a deal boss.

*Pubey shakes the hand of the GM..........

Pubey: C'mon Jojo, lets go get ready.

JC: No worries.....

*Cuetips turns around to the GM...........

JC: And boss, listen, if you ever need anything done........ you come and see us.

*Pubey and Cuetips make ther way out of the office............

Sam: These guys might just be alright...........
Cuetips
Cuetips

http://www.themafiawarz.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum