Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUT meet Romanos

3 posters

Go down

DUT meet Romanos Empty DUT meet Romanos

Post by Cuetips Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm

*A car pulls up in the car park and out hops the boys from Down Under Thunder. They move towards a group of fans who are waiting by the wrestlers entrance and begin to sign autographs and have a few photos taken as a familiar voice starts to speak...........

Romanos: Well well well, look what we have here.

*Pubey and Cuetips turn around to see Romanos standing behind them.........

JC: Romanos, hey man. didnt know you had moved here to Freedom Wrestling.

Romanos: And i didnt know that they were letting in just anyone here in Freedom Wrestling.

Pubey: Well they must be if you managed to get yourself a contract here.

*Romanos moves in close to Pubey and the two start sizing each other up............

Romanos: You know Pubey, you walk and talk like your some kind of God, when in reality, if it wasnt for your sidekick here, you wouldnt have gotten to where you are.

JC: Excuse me? Why am i his sidekick? How do you know he's not MY sidekick?

Pubey: Look Romanos, we didnt have any problems back in HFS, and i dont see why we should have any problems here in Freedom......

*Pubey moves in as close to Romanos as he can...........

Pubey: But if you want to start something man...... im right here.

Romanos: Always the tough guy hey.......

*Cuetips tries to get in the middle of the two..........

JC: Guys, cmon, whats going on here? Look Romanos, me and Pubey, we came hre to Freedom with 2 other old HFS guys. Mr Fabulous, and your one time stable buddy, Zeeble. We're not here to start with you. In fact, we were thinking......

Romanos: Thinking what?

Pubey: We were thinking that since your an ex HFS member, it would be good if you joined us, Mr Fabulous and Zeeble in our new HFS Stable here in Freedom Wrestling.

JC: Think about it, you'd have 4 guys here at all times who will have your back. These guys ere in Freedom, they have no idea what we are capeable of. The 5 of us, teamed together..... man, just think about thedamage we could do here.

Pubey: And think about how quickly the 5 of us could rise the ranks here if we all had each others backs.

*Romanos thinks for a few seconds........

Romanos: I came here by myself. I have already accomplished things here in Freedom. Zeeble and i do go back, yes, but why should i allign myself with you other 3 guys?

JC: Look, all im saying is that you can never have enough people looking out for you.

Romanos: I'll think about it.

Pubey: Thats all we ask man. Think about it, and let us know.

Romanos: I'll be sure to do that........ now if you kids dont mind, i have to go get ready for the show tonight. Some of us here need to perform in the ring..... and not just in front of the cameras trying to flog off their merchandise.

*Romanos walks off and enters the building leaving Cuetips and Pubey there with the fans...........

JC: Man, do you believe that? Im YOUR sidekick..... hahahaha

Fan: Well thats how it is isnt it?

*Cuetips looks at the fan in disgust as Pubey laughs and pats the fan on the shoulder..........

Pubey: I like this kid.

*The cameras fade out as Pubey signs the fans t-shirt............
Cuetips
Cuetips

http://www.themafiawarz.eu

Back to top Go down

DUT meet Romanos Empty Re: DUT meet Romanos

Post by Pike Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:36 pm

**cuetips just for future information please don't godwrite for people as it is a huge pet peeve of mine. If you just leave them open ended and allow for people to respond that would be great. This is just in consideration to other players as what you say may not be how they would've wanted their person to react etc, nothing against what you've said, just wanting to make sure everyone is portrayed the way they want to be. If you talk with someone on chat or in pm and they give you the go ahead then that's fine, just let me know.**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

In addiction i am face now and had a nice "reseeing" with zeeble so this one would break my gimmick ^^ You can godwrite it now to a nice reseeing idm then ^^

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuetips Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 pm

dont use it then. im not bothered.
Cuetips
Cuetips

http://www.themafiawarz.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content