Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for something new/ Title hunt

2 posters

Go down

Search for something new/ Title hunt Empty Search for something new/ Title hunt

Post by Ed Roland Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 pm

(Ed Roland and Frenchy Jumper are in the ring)

(Boos)

Ed Roland: hello my people, i have a new video montage, i think you people will like it

(The Video shows Ed Roland injuring Undead, eliminating Shez and attacking Jigalo Jay)

(Frenchy Jumper grabs the mic)

Frenchy: 2 of thise men are no longer here and are never coming back, one of them is just stubborn and won't go away forever

Roland: we are here to announce that the Honour Championship is vacated and after this week we will see who will be next, the fact we were not even considered for the battle royal to determine the champion is an insult as we deserve the shot espacially me I EARNED IT,I EARNED AT FATAL JUSTICE, now they stick us in a lame tag team match against Undead and Hayden, once we beat them we will set our sites on the championship

Frenchy: and we dare Undead to get in the way again
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Search for something new/ Title hunt Empty Re: Search for something new/ Title hunt

Post by thewalkingundead Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 am

*What drives the weak starts playing. Walking undead walks to the Ring. the crowd goes wild*

"Do either of you think you have what it takes to Champ. JJ was one of the greatest champions this Federation has ever had, AND YOU THINK YOUR WORTHY! YOU TWO ARE THE MOST PATHETIC WRESTLERS I HAVE MET AND I HAVE MET MORE WORTHY OPPONENTS THAT WERE LESS EXPERIENCED THAN YOU TWO. I HOPE YOUR READY TONIGHT BECAUSE WHEN HAYDEN AND I ARE FINISHED WITH YOU TWO YOU'D WISH YOU DID THE SAME THING AS SHEZ AND LEFT WITH HIM!
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Search for something new/ Title hunt Empty Re: Search for something new/ Title hunt

Post by Ed Roland Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Roland: you know unlike you, when i talk a tough game i've manged to back it up, and we will beat you once again tonight and when we do im going to the GM's office and im going to demand MY title shot and there's not damn thing you can do about it Undead
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 am

"Yeah right it took a fatal four way to beat me. If you decide to take me on without frenchy you wont last 10 seconds in the ring. Everywhere you go you have frenchy following you like a lap dog. You dont deserve a title shot and you'll never RECIEVE ONE!
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 am

Roland: Then how bout this, you and me one on one next week, and Frenchy will not be allowed at ringside and niether is your partner Hayden cus lets make it Frenchy Jumper Vs. Hayden....and then we will see who will win
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

"why dont we make it a Steel Cage match. Just in case frenchy decides to be hero and attempts to save you from a beating.
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Roland: (Smiles) u got it
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm

"I wouldn't Smile if i were you or that will be the last expression you will ever make."
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down