Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glingols angry about his Matchpartner

2 posters

Go down

Glingols angry about his Matchpartner Empty Glingols angry about his Matchpartner

Post by Glingol Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 am

Glingol seems to be angry while he move really fast to Sam Burracks office.

While Glingol ignores the secretary he opens the door of Sams office and rush in without even without knocking.

Glingol: Hi Sam, I know Im new to this corp. but why the hell did you put me up with a heel in the next match? Just this morning he punched me in the stomach just for the welcome.

Sam a bit shocked and a bit angry about this harsh entering of his office.

Sam: My dear Glingol, I just say it for you this time for and the last cause you are new. Do you ever enter my office without getting a correct date. I will make your time here like hell. And now to your reference.

Sam settles himself down and points his hand to one of his chairs.

Sam: Something to drink? A cognac?

Glingol seems to be apologetically

Glingol: No thank you.

Sam: So whats you problem with Portgas Ace?

Glingol: I dont understand why you put a Face and a Heel together as a Tag Team. I dont wont be backstabed in the next match. A 3 vs 1 Match seems to be cool but this is far beyond my skills.

Sam: ...

Pike would be cool if you could add a nice RP so it will fit Smile

Thanks

Glingol

Back to top Go down

Glingols angry about his Matchpartner Empty Re: Glingols angry about his Matchpartner

Post by Pike Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 am

*blinks* hey mate this needs to go in the GM's office section not the outside of the ring section**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glingols angry about his Matchpartner Empty Re: Glingols angry about his Matchpartner

Post by Glingol Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 am

ahh ok sorry thought this isnt an rp section Smile

so would you be so nice and add a little rp if you got a little space?

Glingol

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 am

*yea i would mate but i've already confirmed the show that this RP would work for as it wasn't posted until really late and it wasn't pm'd to me so i didn't get to put it in.*
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glingol Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

oh ok nevermind my mistake ^^ next rp is being earlier on the way ^^

Glingol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down