Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010)

3 posters

Go down

Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010) Empty Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010)

Post by Ed Roland Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 pm

(Chickin Huntin by ICP plays as Ed Roland makes his way to ring holding the back of his head)

(Boo's)

Roland: SHUT UP!!!, I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOU MORONS RIGHT NOW. I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF.... Frenchy get your ugly mug out here RIGHT NOW!!

(Frenchy Jumper makes his way down holding a mic)

Frenchy: is there a problem here?

Roland: You Serious !!!, you are honestly asking that question?

Frenchy: oh wait i know what it is, i paid you back for knocking me out almost 2 weeks ago, im sorry that if that wasn't the plan you had in mind, but i had to do something

Roland: listen to me...

Frenchy: NO!, you listen TO ME, im done will doing your dirty work and not getting a single thanks, all you do is ONCE AGAIN put me under a bus to take care of YOUR problems, like last week, you set me up to take care of Undead because your to much of coward to do it your self, so you know what Ed, IM CALLING THE SHOTS NOW!

Roland: How dare you, HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!... i took you under my wing, i MADE you, I MADE YOU, in to the superstar we see now, if it weren't for me you would've ended up like Shez or JJ...gone and buried from the pain i gave to them for opposing me, and now next week, your NEXT....(Laughes) now, Undead, i believe since you lost you promised to say somrthing to me right here in front of these thousands of Freedom wrestling fans... NOW GET OUT HERE, as for you Frenchy, get out of my face before i make you

Frenchy: i guess i'll see you next week, you better shine that for me
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010) Empty Re: Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010)

Post by thewalkingundead Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

*shadows fall's what drives the weak plays. walking undead walks to the top of the ramp.*

"Trouble in paradise eh, Ed.
*while walking slowly to the ring*
Congrats on the win frenchy im glad to see you saw the light.
I warned you, frenchy, from the begining about Ed and you finally took my advice.
What, Ed? where's your people now.
Frenchy i have one thing to say to you, Give Ed a Crimson mask from me.
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010) Empty Re: Roland explods in anger (03/09/2010)

Post by Ed Roland Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:20 am

Roland: you know wht the differance between the me and you two, ive stayed true, ive nevered lied, i said i'd find away to beat you Undead, i never said who or where and i said i would win the championship and well looky what i got, these people are cheering for the wrong man undead, when was the last time you won around here, seems to me you've bittin more then you can chew, now as promised by our GM it will me and Frenchy Jumper for the Honour Championship, the way i planned it all along, now Undead i believe your suppose to say something to me...i'm what...im better?? come on say it. say it now!
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 am

*gets into the ring and walks up to Ed*
"well here goes.
im sorry..."

Last edited by thewalkingundead on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 am

Roland: i accept, and Undead that's all i ever really wanted from you
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 am

"err, it's not for that, it's for this."

*kicks Ed in the stomach. The walking undead lifts Ed Roland on to the walking undead's shoulders
and then slams Ed Roland on the floor executing a legendary Execution*

*the crowd starts cheering*
*walking undead turns to frenchy*
"you are capable of being an excellent wrestler.
now prove that you're worthy of being honor champion."

Last edited by thewalkingundead on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy Jumper Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 am

Frenchy : How can I become a true Honor champion if I beat an already beaten opponent ?
I don't want an easy win.
Ed must be in his top condition so my title won't be contested.

So I can't just leave and let you finish him.
If I leave this ring, you leave it with me.
Frenchy Jumper
Frenchy Jumper

Back to top Go down

Post by thewalkingundead Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:16 am

"fine then lets leave this poser and you can start training for the match."
thewalkingundead
thewalkingundead

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy Jumper Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 am

Frenchy Jumper and Walking Undead leave the unconscious Ed Roland in the ring and make their way to the backstage under the acclamation of the crowd.
Frenchy Jumper
Frenchy Jumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down