Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex Speaks

Go down

Rex Speaks Empty Rex Speaks

Post by Rex Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 am

Rex's theme music begins to play, and the crowd start booing as they hear it. After a few seconds, Rex walks out, and the crowd boo louder at him. He slowly walks down towards the ring, with a very angry look on his face, and a microphone in his hand. He goes up the ring steps, then goes inside the ring.

Rex: I hope you all realise that I should be champion. If it wasn't for that annoying idiot interfering in my match, I would have defeated Elliott Serenity, and become champion!

The crowd boo, totally disagreeing with him. They know the match still could have gone either way.

Rex: Shut up! All of you, shut up!

The crowd only boo louder because of that. Rex walks around the ring, still with an angry look on his face, as he waits for the fans to quiet down.

Rex: I know that I deserve a rematch, and I better be getting one at the next show. If I don't, I promise you all, someone will get hurt. And as for that masked man, once I find out who it is, I will get my revenge, somehow. He's just some big sissy, who can't even fight people in a fair match. He turns the lights off, then attacks two already very tired, and worn out wrestlers, and then he thinks that makes him important, well I'll prove him wrong. You don't deserve any of the attention you're getting, and if you ever become man enough to actually fight someone fairly, I know you'll lose, no matter who it is.

Rex then moves the microphone down, taking a break between saying things. Some of the crowd boo, but most seem to just wait for him to speak again.

Rex: That masked idiot should be prepared. Elliott Serenity should be prepared. Every single person on the roster should be prepared. I'm here, and I've come to win.

Rex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum