Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dread (feedback please)

2 posters

Go down

Dread (feedback please) Empty Dread (feedback please)

Post by Johnny Dread Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 am

Camera goes to the gym, where Johnny Dread is on the ground crunching sit ups. After a few more he stands up and paces up and down the gym, with a determined look on his face. He suddenly stops and turns to the camera.

Johnny Dread: I have a question to ask of the fans of the 'so-called' United Champion Elliott Serenity.

The crowd can be heard in the background giving a cheer at the mention of Elliott.

Johnny Dread: Why?

Johnny pauses and glares straight into the camera. A smirk crosses his face.

Johnny Dread: Why would you cheer for a man who hasn't finished a match cleanly which involves the Championship he represents? A man who obviously is such a pathetic wrestler, that he has to get someone to get him Disqualified or Knock Out his Opponent when he is about to lose! The way I see it, Freedom Wrestling needs a Champion who can represent it with Pride, Dignity and Honor!

Johnny Dread steps back from the camera and a crazed look crosses his face. He raises his voice so it is nearly a shout.

Johnny Dread: This is NOT Eliiott Serenity! This is ME!

The crowd can be heard 'Booing' and chant "Elliott's" name loudly in the background.

Johnny Dread: And when I have my match with Elliott, I will give Freedom Wrestling a Champion they can be proud of! And that I can Guarantee.

Johnny can be heard laughing as the camera turns to black.

Johnny Dread

Back to top Go down

Dread (feedback please) Empty Re: Dread (feedback please)

Post by ElliottSerenity Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 am

Nice work man =D
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down