Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here.

3 posters

Go down

I'm here. Empty I'm here.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 pm

"Show me yours by Breathe Carolina hits and the crowd sit dazed."

Pete: Oh, the powerhouse. One of the recent signings to the federation. I wonder what he has to say.

"The powerhouse walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand looking the crowd down from side to side showing his presence among the people. Eventually getting to the ring to talk."

Powerhouse: Now I'm new here. Heck, we're all new here. But I've just come down to introduce myself to you guys. I'm the powerhouse gonzo. Or for short the powerhouse or gonzo. Whatever makes you happy you can call me that. But I'm a former member of the destructional chaos and IWA wrestling brands before both of the brands went defunct. I'll give you a brief little history then won't I. Well to start in IWA i reigned supreme at the top. I held the IWA championship for several seasons running until the fed kicked it in and went defunct. Quickly after i was given a path of light to destructional chaos where i made a mark going a seasons undefeated before the fed went defunct. Now I'm here, on the freedom wrestling federation. But I'm here to make my mark here. How I'll do it, well the basic way that anyway on this federation is going to do it. I'm going to do it in the ring, by wrestling.

Last edited by the powerhouse gonzo on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messy.)

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

I'm here. Empty Re: I'm here.

Post by lord luur Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 am

All of the sudden " are you dead yet" from Cob echoes trough te speakers... Lord luur walks confedently trough the curtains

Pete: Well , it seems the powerhouse getts cut short by another new member of the freedom wrestling roster. Intresting how this is gonna develop

Lord luur climbs into the ring and confronts the powerhouse

" well well ... verry impresive resumè sunshine ... nice litte way to introduce yurself tribing on all your previous jobs... now allow me to introduce myself"

"I'm Lord luur and both you as the rest of this bunch of disrespectful muppets that sit here shall adres me by that name. You see , this might be my first wrestling promotion , but I'm not your average rookie. Since I was a child , I have trained myself in various battle arts, When I was 17 I made my MMA- debut, since there I went on a 5 year undefeated streak, racked up multiple championchips both in europe as japan. My accomplichments earned me the rank of lord in the royal order in my homecountry Belgium. Botom line is ... I'm a highly educated and well trained atlete in this sport and I'm looking for competition
Now You are saying that you are going to make your mark here ? By wrestling? Well those where axactly my intensions, ... So if you wanna proove yourself , you want some competition. Don't look any further , cause it's standing right in front of you"

Lord luur comes toe to toe with the powerhouse
lord luur
lord luur

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 am

****OOC: Lord Luur to let you know Powerhouse Gonzo is way out of your league. I would suggest looking at the roster section under the federation tab in TWG and finding someone close to your WS, or asking me Smile post wont be deleted just yet, if someone closer to lord luur's level wants to come in and RP instead.*****
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum