Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to prove a point.

Go down

Going to prove a point. Empty Going to prove a point.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 am

"Show me yours hits the arena and the powerhouse comes to the ramp with a microphone in hand".
Pete: Oh, it's the powerhouse. We saw him a little while ago come down and introduce himself.
Sarah: Yes we did, i wonder what he has to say now.
Pete: We'll see then won't we.

"The powerhouse eventually gets to the ring."
Powerhouse: Well, we know that the show does start soon. Also on top of that it is going to be the debut of the show. So with this debut of the show i hope to get on the card and make a point. By taking someone on and showing my point in the match. Certainly you can grasp what I'm talking about. I hope to be on top of this brand and prove my point with my wrestling skills. The skills to show the potential that i do posses.
"The crowd begin to get louder and noisier.
Pete: Interesting stuff he's saying.
Sarah: He talks his stuff nicely I'll say.
Pete: I agree completely.

Powerhouse: So on the first show if i get to make my debut i want to show you guys what i can do. Hopefully you'll get behind me and give me support. Otherwise if you don't you only pose me a challenge. The challenge of winning you over to my side which just makes things even more interesting. Whether you like it or not your all going to be fans and follow me.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down