Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On my way.

3 posters

Go down

On my way. Empty On my way.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm

"What's up now hits the arena and the powerhouse begins to walk down the ramp with a grin on his face and a microphone in hand."

Pete: The Powerhouse who look really convincing in his match-up against J1mb0NiX.
Sarah: Yeah he is Pete, but didn't he win in a highly convincing fashion.
Pete: Yeah he did, by the end it seemed he was just having fun.

"The Powerhouse gets to the ring and rolls into the ring and begins to talk".

The Powerhouse: Now i defeated J1mb0NiX the other night in a highly convincing fashion. Now do you guys agree or not agree?

"The crowd uproars in cheers."

The Powerhouse: Now I came here and told you guys i was going to make a mark and build my way to the top. Now look where i am already. I'm climbing the ladder and making my way to the top. I've got a match this week which will help me on my way to building to the top. A match against Albrak to further my climb to the top of this business. Which i do have the feeling should be a good match with a good outcome. Obviously in the favor of me.

Pete: Here he goes with his claims again.
Sarah: Yeah, but he is going to have to back this up later.

The Powerhouse: Now for me, i can't wait for this match up. I'm going to use this one to help my climb further towards the top of the ladder of freedom wrestling. Something i hope to and will do. It will only take a matter of time and I'll prove it to you all.

Last edited by the powerhouse gonzo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

On my way. Empty Re: On my way.

Post by Pike Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm

When powerhouse finishes his speech, Garth Brooks "Fever" hits the loudspeakers.

Fever makes you crazy 'cause it makes no sense

Like runnin' from your shadow out of self-defense

He won't run and baby he can't hide

He thinks the odds are even leavin' one hand tied

He gets so tired of hangin' on so tight

I know you think he's crazy well I think you're right

We're all here 'cause he's not all there that's right!

Pike walks out on stage, with a mic in hand, the crowd roaring its approval.

"Thank you, thank you. The reason that I came out here tonight is to spare y'all from this torture that's name is Gonzo. All he does is talk about me...me...me. I'm tired of hearing it. Sure you won, but J1mbonix is a pushover, anyone can kick his butt. You want to have some real competition, then why don't you win your match tonight, and face me, because there's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to destroy Bad Santa."

Pike stares down Gonzo, waiting for his response.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 pm

The crowd roars awaiting the response of the powerhouse.

Pete: What's he got? He's never been taken on in words before.
Sarah: I can't wait.

The Powerhouse smirks back and grabs his microphone to talk.

The Powerhouse: You know, you've come out here and hit me with a barrage of words. But you know, finally someone manned up and come out and had some words to me. I finally needed someone to come out and verbally attack me. You know why?

The crowd is silent.

The Powerhouse: Because you've just made yourself a target for me now. I might talk all about myself but you know what, your not sparing anyone torture. You've just made yourself a target and are going to have yourself put through torture. I don't care what you say. It is going to happen.

The Powerhouse stands awaiting a reply while the crowd are awaiting the reply.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Pike takes a long look at Gonzo, as if reassessing his opinion of him.

"Well, I gotta give ya credit for not being one of those cowardly chickens who backs down the moment someone calls them out. However you see, threats, promises to put me through torture, they don't affect me. I've been put through every kind of hell imaginable, I've had matches where I've been attached to my opponent by a steel cable, I've had my truck filled with blood, the list goes on and on, so when you say that I'm a "target" that you're going to put me through torture, sorry man but I just don't believe and more importantly...I don't care!"

Pike gives a smirk, and the crowd cheers at his comments.

"Back to this whole I'm a target thing. Do you really think I wouldn't have come out here without realizing what it would do? Please tell me you aren't that dumb. Now here's something I want YOU to think about, maybe the fact that I came out here was because with all your ranting it was actually YOU who is the target, and who is the one who's going to be put through an inscrutable amount of torture......"

Gonzo interrupts Pike....
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

The Powerhouse: Hold up, hold up, hold up. Your trying to put this back on me? Your telling me I'm a target. Heck, you can splatter out any word you want. I'll be your target if you want. I'd be happy to be your target as a matter of fact. I would love to see what would become of me as being your target.

The crowd sit and are intrigued by the trash talking.

The Powerhouse: I can't wait to see what your going to do. I want you to come after me and do something about it. I want a challenge, someone who wants to man up and fight me. I don't want a pushover. So what are you going to do about it? Is there anything your actually going to do? Or are you just going to stand there and try to abuse the words that i use?

The powerhouse awaits his reply.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by sam burrack Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 am

Suddenly Sam's face appears on the Titan Tron.

"Alright you two knock it off, we don't have time for you to be squabbling like little girls. Now tonight on Independence Wrestling you two will be in a match together...."

The crowd begins to cheer loudly.

"But....it will be a tag team match, and you two will be teaming up together!"

The crowd goes nuts at this point.

Sam's face disappears from the Titan Tron as Pike and Gonzo stare each other down, now realizing that they would have to work together later on in the night.
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum