Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog shot.

3 posters

Go down

Dog shot. Empty Dog shot.

Post by the powerhouse gonzo Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:47 am

"Whats up now hits the arena and the crowd begins with mixed reactions, the powerhouse with a stern look walks to the ring".

Pete: Wonder what he wants.
Sarah: Were going to see, should be interesting.
Pete: Should be.

The Powerhouse: Now on Tuesday i won with someone that i really don't like to call my partner but due to stipulations had to call my partner. The one known as Pike. Not a friend of mine but maybe a friend of yours.

"Points to the crowd who cheer".

The Powerhouse: Cheer and keep cheering but it was a dog shot. A attack from a thug and highly unnecessary. Ridiculous and vicious. I call it a dog shot and it was only something a thug would do, not a human being. So you heard it. I will win my match on Friday and get to the next round. I'll help him win if i have to. I'll make sure he's there so i can kiss his but to win the title.

the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

Dog shot. Empty Re: Dog shot.

Post by Pike Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:45 pm

"Fever" hits the loudspeakers as Pike walks out on stage, shaking his head. He stares straight at Gonzo, from the stage and lifts the mic to speak.

"So we're back to you talking about yourself again are we? Well let me set you straight on one thing, I'm no thug, and I sure as hell won't need your help with my match tonight. In fact if I so much as see you near the ring I'll get out of that ring and beat your ass. Now you call what I did to you after our match a dog shot, well I call it a warning. You said yourself that I needed to back my words up with action, so I did just that and now you're out here whining and complaining about it. All I'm gonna say is when our title match comes around, you best be ready to have your butt kicked!"

Pike lowers the mic and begins slowly backing up the entrance ramp heading towards the back...
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albrak Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Just before Pike passes through the curtains...The Lights go pitch black and that oh so familar voice comes from out of nowhere....

You both need to stop your bickering, everyone knows whos advancing and is gonna WIN the Title dont we....Bozo...Cowgirl...it's time to meet your nightmare...

The Lights come back on as Pike and Gonzo look around for where Albrak could be
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum