Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats?

3 posters

Go down

United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats? Empty United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats?

Post by Ed Roland Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 pm

(Roland, The Shez and spike are in their locker room)

Roland: tonight i face off in a non-title match against Fredy, and once i defeat him i will go to Burrack and demand a title match and annouce me the #1 contender

Shez: what about the Honour title, its avaliable isnt it why dont you just go for that one?

Roland: you have much to learn kid, look in order to defeat the weak we have to face them and take their pride and most importantly spirit, the Honour title has no holder thus holds no threat at this time.

Spike: thats why we need the United belt first

Roland: exactly, Shez i need u with me just to make sure this match goes "smoothly", but only do that if it looks like im in trouble otherwise just watch the wonder of me, Spike, you and the others are going to be the ones to convince Burrack to make a tourny to crown a new Honour title, but DO NOT enter it, we must see who wins first, then we can launch our assult, go now

Shez: what if JJ wants the Honour Title?

Roland: well then we need to put him in his place now dont we? (Roland walks away)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats? Empty Re: United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats?

Post by Ed Roland Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

i was thinking if this was ok for Tuesday? if it is i will place it in the RP section
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats? Empty Re: United Title Chase Ed Rolan Vs. Fredy Opeats?

Post by Jigolo jay Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Eddy mind if I RP here ?
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigolo jay Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 pm

The locker room door its slammed and JJ appears .
JJ: Look Ed .. you had you're chance for the Honor title , now you've lost it and I took it .. and from what everyone have seen in the last match of you and me .. its clearly you will not get that title , so take a break relax and clam down . THAT TITLE ITS MINE ! Hope you understand that !

JJ turns and hears Ed and Shez talking silently .
JJ goes near them and says angry :
JJ: Okay you two , now I liked the idea of going for the United title .. do that ! But stop believing that you can get the Honor title .. because you have no chance at it ! And I hope I will not hear you Eddy talking again about it .. or I will do to you what I've done to you before .. SMASH YOU'RE BONES !

JJ leaves the room quickly with a very angry face .
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Roland Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

nice
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 pm

yea put it in the rp section...very nice both of you. Question..who is spike?...if you meant spickyo leave him out as he is no longer a part of this fed
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down