Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-match tensions.

Go down

Pre-match tensions. Empty Pre-match tensions.

Post by ElliottSerenity Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:21 am

Elliott sits with his head in his hands, in his poorly lighted room. The breeze that flows through the locker room adds an eerie feeling. A commotion can be heard outside... Elliott stands and proceeds towards the door to find out what the fuss is about. As he reaches for the door, it flies open, clipping his knuckle. Standing in front of him is an enraged Johnny Dread.

Elliott Serenity: What the hell did you do that for? And what gives you the right to come in to my locker room Dread? I don't care if your mother "dread"ing out tag match tonight. It's going to happen. And as for your car last week, I do apoligize. I should have fully written off the car. Then you wouldn't have had to worry about getting it fixed. Anyway if you'll excuse me, i'm going to talk to my tag partner the Shez and get ready for our tag match tonight.

Johnny starts to say something but Elliott pushes past him and just laughs and doesn't listen. Elliott walks to The Shez's locker room to find him sitting in his wrestling attire, listening to some music. He notices Elliott standing at the door, and greets him...

The Shez: Hey man! Heard we have a tag match tonight against Dread and Hunterino... Yahh ready?
Elliott Serenity: Of course i'm ready. What a stupid question. I came here to see if you could keep up with me tonight... I've seen you in the ring and you can be a bit lacking at times. Anyway, I also came to say that I don't take kindly to being forced to lose, so you better not cost me the win tonight. I'm sick of being angry at the moment.

Elliott turns around and leaves the room as quickly as he entered. The Shez quietly laughs to himself, seeming undisturbed by Elliotts comments and turns his music up louder...
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down