Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend's debut part 2!

Go down

Legend's debut part 2! Empty Legend's debut part 2!

Post by legend Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Legend, with his new founded friends; Sally and Beth, are now inside Legend’s locker room, a small room with some benches, a TV, snooker table, exercise machines and of course a giant locker.

Legend: Now I heard I have a match, against who I’m not sure of yet.

As Sally speaks, Legend does push ups

Sally: Oh look, here comes Lucy Jade, she’s the interviewer on this show so maybe she’s come here to inform you about your match Legend?

Legend stops doing push ups and stands up firmly

Legend: (looks at Lucy from a distance) Wow, now if I have to choose between the three of you to go out on a date with, I’d pick her

Sally & Beth: WHAT?!?!

Legend: HaHa.... Only kidding

Lucy Jade spots Legend and approaches him

Lucy Jade: Hello Legend, I see you’ve already found some friends, how did you guys meet anyway?

Legend: They were watching me sleep earlier, and their ear breaking screams forced me to get up

Lucy Jade: That’s a good thing, if it wasn’t for them you would’ve slept through your upcoming Match!

Legend: Speaking about my match, who am I facing?

Lucy Jade: You will be teaming with Ravenhawk to face the team of Ed Roland and Chocano.

Legend: Awesome! I bet me and Raven will make a great team! Wish me luck girls!

Sally & Beth: Good luck Legend!

Legend: Lucy, so when does that match take place?

Lucy: In a few minutes, you’d better get ready!

Legend: What?!?! It’s taking place next?

Lucy: That is correct

Lucy walks off

Legend: Girls! Wait Here! Tonight you cannot come with me to the ring! Just watch me from here, watch me and my partner win! Don’t you move! I’ll be back for you when my match is over

Beth: Ok Legend, go out and win!

Legend: I will, I’ll see you when I get back!

Legend walks off to the ring for his match, Beth and Sally stay in Legend’s locker-room and have turned the TV on to watch the upcoming match. Audience is taken back to the ring.

Last edited by legend on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
legend
legend

Back to top Go down

Legend's debut part 2! Empty Re: Legend's debut part 2!

Post by legend Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

legend
legend

Back to top Go down