Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper Cometh

Go down

The Reaper Cometh Empty The Reaper Cometh

Post by Black Reaper Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:00 pm

*The scene is of a dark liar, lit only by torches at each corner of what is a throne room. Sitting on the throne is a figure clad in a black robe. Gaurding him are numerous druids. The cameraman gets closer to the figure and the druids begin to move towards the cameraman to stop him. The dark figure waves a hand and the druids return to their original spot. He begins to speak:*

The Black Reaper: I have come to this federation with only one goal, to destroy and claim the souls of all those who dare to stand in my way. Titles are not my concern, for they are trival and pedestrian in nature to me. No, pain, suffering, death ... that is my goal and I will bring that to this federation. Who will be the first to step forward and receive their judgment? Do any of you creatures of the light have what it takes to face down my darkness. I seriously doubt it.

*Just then, in the background, a scream is heard. The Black Reaper smiles in evil delight*

B.R.: You all hear that? That is your fate. First, I will stalk you, then I will vanquish you in the ring, then, your torture here will await you. And you will all scream ... you will all scream.

*Just then, the Black Reaper makes a motion with his hand, and the druids close in and seize the cameraman. The camera falls to the ground and his cries and pleadings are heard in the background. The last thing heard before the camera goes dead is the Black Reaper saying:*

B.R.: No mercy.

Black Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum