Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheapshot.

Go down

Cheapshot. Empty Cheapshot.

Post by ElliottSerenity Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 am

The camera flicks on, showing Elliott with a brutal look on his face. Talking to himself quietly, he seemed to be pumping himself up for his coming match with Everland. He notices the camera and Lucy Jade. Elliott abandons his seat and approaches Lucy...

Get Out! Get out of here! I don't want anyone in here as I get ready for my match!
But we ha-
Does it look like I care if you have some questions for me?

An awkward pause springs between the three of them... Lucy and the Cameraman seeming shocked...

Well? Does it?
Umm, no Elliott... Sorry we disturbed you Elliott.

She starts to turn so she can scatter out of the room, but Elliott grabs her, and with a sincere look starts to talk again...

I should apoligize. I'm sorry. I'm just really... agitated about this Scar and Bones match i've been put in. And with Everland of all people.

Seeming absolutely shocked that Elliott actually apoligized for something wouldn't normally care about, a look of pity swells Lucy's face

Ohh... Umm... It's ok... I guess... Just... Umm...

Elliott looks at her, with his old look returning.

Oh would you spit it out?
Umm... I just wanted to wish you good luck for your match...

She spins around and ushers the Camera man out of the room leaving Elliott with a bewildered look on his face. The door slams shut with a loud THUD as Elliott kicks it closed. Yelling can be heard from inside, but because of the thick concrete wall between them, nothing can be deciphered. Lucy turns towards the camera, mic in hand, and says...

Well there you have it... The ever changing emotions of Elliott Serenity, just before his Scar and Bones match with Everland, Live from Ontario, Canada at Fatal Justice! Back to you Pete and Sarah.

Lucy shows a fake smile, and as the camera fades, Lucy can be seen looking longingly back at Elliott's locker room with worry expressed all over her face...
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum