Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Ideas Empty Ideas

Post by DoK Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi well I have few ideas, I read few shows, and I think I have ideas to make more money, and those things.

1) The wrestlers cards, are ok, but the withe line around the wrestler make seem it like just a bad cut image paste in another one.

2) The people images are abused... I mean is good have good graphics, but when its in everyline, or in more of lines, it's easy lose the line of the RP's. I suggest:

[image wrestler 1] [image wrestler 2]

--description--

wrestler 1: dialog

wrestler 2: dialog

... (well the whole RP...)

with that the text will be easy to read cuz will be more clean.

in the matches, the wrestlers card only in the entrance or the anounce of the match:

[image wrestler 1] vs [image wrestler 2]
--Entrance Text--
--Match--

and in the matches without the commentators image card, cuz because the images is lot of space btwn the each part of the matches. and also the font size short, like the match text size just in other color that the match, just a lil few font size

3) Is better have a heel and Face comentator that btwn them have controversy one say good thing the other one say bad things about the wrestler, etc...

4) The comentators must have dialog btwn them, not only one answer the other and agree with him.

5) Edit the matches... the most close match the better for the fed and the wrestler, it dont be necesary a close match in TWG just in the show it should be close, I mean, a light green - red match is bad not only for the wrestler (who lose fans) but the fed have less score. And cut the SA's in the matches, Its makes feels the wrestler week, so just erase the lines where are activation of SA's.

6) Tag matches, Tag matches are always good, cuz most of them have good raiting.

Nway. are just ideas, the shows I read are kool, just are few things can help about Wink

DoK

Back to top Go down

Ideas Empty Re: Ideas

Post by Rex Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 pm

I definitely agree with point 3. The other stuff I agree with, but don't mind much. I just think it's usually a lot better when you have heel and face commentators.

C1: What an amazing move.
C2: What are you talking about, that sucked!

C1: What a beautiful dodge.
C2: I think he's just a sissy not willing to get hit.

Stuff like that. I know what I put wasn't that good, but I think I got the point across.

Rex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum