Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Rex

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Rex Empty Introducing Rex

Post by Rex Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 pm

OOC: This won't necessarily be the RP I want to be on the show. It's more to just show everyone here what my character is like, and also to get something I can work off of for my first RP. Also, I'm not totally sure if I'll be on Independence, but I'm assuming I will be.

Some unknown music is heard coming from the speakers, and most of the fans aren't sure how to react. A man walks out, and most people have no idea who he is. A small amount of boos are heard, but most people don't seem to have any idea who it is. The man walks down the ramp, not paying any attention to the fans. He grabs a microphone from one of the workers around the ring. He then walks up the ring steps slowly, and enters the ring. He looks around at the crowd, who are all waiting to see what he has to say.

Rex: Hello fans of Freedom Wrestling. I am Rex.

Some of the fans cheer, happy to be acknowledged by the new wrestler, who they now know is named Rex.

Rex: There are a few things I'd like to say to you all. First of all, I'm glad to be here. Wrestling is what I do, and it's what I do best. That will never change.

Rex lowers the microphone temporarily, hearing a small amount of cheers once again. He coughs to clear his throat, then begins speaking once again.

Rex: The only thing is, I wrestle differently than some other people. I treat the whole concept of it in a way most people don't. You see, I like hurting people. I like feeling their blood on my hands, as I force barb wire through their skulls. I love that feeling of laying down on top of a beaten, unconscious body for those three seconds, showing how much better I am than my opponent. You will all see that I am unstoppable. I will crush everyone who stands in my way. I will dominate every single person put in my path, and I will show everyone my power. I am a winner, unlike you lazy idiots here in the crowd listening to me right now. You're just a bunch of worthless, lazy freaks who have nothing better to do than watch people so much more talented than yourselves! And out of all of them, I am the most talented! I am the best!

Many loud boos are heard from the crowd now. They feel very angry at Rex because of his insults towards them.

Rex: You see, you're weak. All you do is sit there, and boo at me, like it's going to change something. Well you know what? It won't change a thing! I'm still better than you! I'm still the one standing in this ring, getting ready to fight. No one who stands in my way will have an easy time surviving, I promise you all that. I'll break bones if I have to. I'll end careers if I have to. I'll make people have to be in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives if I have to. I'll even end lives if I have to do it in order to prove to all of you that I truly am the best. There's no stopping me, and I'll prove it.

The crowd boos very loudly at Rex, who drops the microphone then exits the ring. Rex starts walking back up the ramp, but stops at one of the crowd members who's yelling at him. Rex starts yelling at the fan, who keeps yelling at him also. Rex then fakes a punch towards him, and the man flinches in fear. Rex then continues walking up, feeling like he's proven his point to that fan, but another throws their drink at him, and he moves towards them, then spits in their face. He yells something at them angrily, then walks all the way up the ramp, ignoring everyone else.

Last edited by Rex on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rex

Back to top Go down

Introducing Rex Empty Re: Introducing Rex

Post by Albrak Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm

good Rp rex, and everyone will be able to be on both shows Smile
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Thanks, and it's good to have people on both shows. It gives everyone a chance to be in the spotlight.

Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down