Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUT shameless merchandise plugs

2 posters

Go down

DUT shameless merchandise plugs Empty DUT shameless merchandise plugs

Post by Pubey Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm

*Pubey walks into the Down Under Thunder Locker causally

Pubey: Hey Joe check this out man

*10 midgets walk in carrying heavy cardboard boxes and drop them on the floor in front of Cuetips

Jojo_Cuetips: Dude what is all this stuff

Pubey: Well Joe most of it is the stuff we stole from HFS after the final show, you know props and pyros and wallets that sort of stuff.
But open that box up over there, the one marked express delivery from Pyongyang

Jojo_Cuetips: Thats not what i think it is, is it

Pubey: Just open it mate

*Cuetips opens the box and has a look through pulling something out then looks straight down the barrel of the nearest camera

Jojo_Cuetips: Ohh man this is awesome it's the all new DUT "Yes MC Hammer We Can Touch This" Freedom Wrestling shirt

Pubey: Thats right Joe and theres lots more brand new DUT freddom wrestling merchandise you can buy too either from our own website downunderthunderphattathanyamamma.com from Freedom Wrestling off there site or at the shows and you can also buy this stuff at all good retailers, and some crap ones as well. This stuff has been made with tender love and care and rushed to you direct from our sweatshop in North Korea so you can be assured of the quality

Jojo_Cuetips: And just look at the stitching on the shirts here, it really is the finest work 8 cents an hour can buy

Pubey: Your not wron....

* The promo is rudely interrupted by a knock at the door

Jojo_Cuetips: I'll get it

*Jojo answers the door and sees Danny Dark there

Jojo_Cuetips: And what the hell do you want, i thought we told you not to come round here

Pubey: Whos there?

Jojo_Cuetips: No one important

Danny Dark: Look guys i know what you said, i dont care the fans of Freedom want to see what you guys have to say about being here so i want this interview and i would like it now please

Jojo_Cuetips: You dont get it do you, i guess we'll have to show you what we do to leeches then

*Jojo Cuetips Kicks Danny Dark in the stomach and puts his head between his legs and lifts him up
Pubey Climbs on to the table and jumps off planting Danny Darks head first into the floor executing a devastating Down Under Thunder Bolt

Jojo_Cuetips: Let that be a lesson Danny now dont come back round here

Pubey: So where were we then

Jojo_Cuetips: Did we mention the best of HFS DVD which features us prominently, dont forget to buy the premium version which has mine and Pubeys exclusive commentary and other bonuses

Pubey: It really is great viewing man, who can forget the ladder lumberjack match for the EI Title, anyway that was then, this is now, you know it's not gonna take long for DUT to be making it onto best of Freedom Wrestling DVD packages, so keep an eye out for the.............

*There is another knock at the door

Pubey: I thought we got rid of this mothe...

Jojo_Cuetips: Dude you cant say that, family show ya know just get the door and we'll beat Danny up again thats family firendly right?

*Pubey grabs his trusty Phone and grabs the door to his surprise it's Mr Fabulous and Zeeble on the other side

Pubey: It's cool Joe it's just the boys, come in come in grab yourself a beer Mr Fab, Zeeble grab yourself a slab

Zeeble: Na im trying to cut down after what happened in HFS, i'll just grab a 6 pack

Jojo_Cuetips: So how you guys finding it so far here

Mr_Fab: Yeh i like it here somethings missing though it doesnt smell of dead fish round here

Pubey: Yeh thats because Amber Amazon isnt here, anyway check this stuff out it's fresh off the boat from North Korea

Zeeble: You cant be serious

Jojo_Cuetips: You know we are

Mr_Fab: Really, your flogging this crap already, i mean you guys havent even wrestled here yet

Pubey: Yeh thats true, but were both huge names, all the real fans know that DUT is the best thing since sliced bread and they all want to buy our stuff, hell we even went to the trouble of making a shirt for your tag team, here you go, have a look

*Pubey tosses Zeeble and Mr Fab a shirt each they look at it in disgust

Mr_Fab: Dud thats not even funny, it says ZEEFAB "Were Here Were Queer get used to it"

Jojo_Cuetips: We only made it as a joke, you know we love you guys, what is funny though is we got 200,000 of them made and there selling like hotcakes

Zeeble: You cant be serious

Pubey: Dead serious

Mr_Fab: I hate you guys sometimes, cmon Zeeble lets go

*Zeeble and Mr Fabulous get up and storm out of the DUT locker room

Jojo_Cuetips: Hey guys, you forgot your shirts
Pubey
Pubey

Back to top Go down

DUT shameless merchandise plugs Empty Re: DUT shameless merchandise plugs

Post by Cuetips Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 am

off rp: lol..... some people are just ungrateful.
Cuetips
Cuetips

http://www.themafiawarz.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pubey Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 am

True That
LOL
Pubey
Pubey

Back to top Go down