Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay

3 posters

Go down

storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay Empty storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 am

me and jigolo jay have been making a storyline as a tag team we will tag up for a while then if the GM is inpressed and gives us a title shot (we have to earn it) if we do ryan taylor vs jigolo jay for the title then before the match we argue on who should be champion starting a title feud if there are tag titles then we will stay as a team

or this way

ryan taylor adn jigolo jay tag up for a while then jigolo says that ryan isnt as good a wrestler as he is so ryan argues and starts the feud

Last edited by ryan taylor on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay Empty Re: storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay

Post by Jigolo jay Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am

nvm.

Last edited by Jigolo Jay on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay Empty Re: storyline: ryan taylor and jigolo jay

Post by Big''Pimpin Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 am

Speaking of tag teams..... Big''Pimpn and Streets Wilson have been doing quite well in the tag divisions of thewrestlinggame.com....... And we on ly came here to do 3 things, win titles, kick ass and win titles.
Big''Pimpin
Big''Pimpin

http://www.themafiawarz.eu/signup.php?step=3&refer=754

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 am

Big Pimpin- just to let you know Streets hasn't accepted his contract yet, so if you want him to, I would suggest talking to him rather soon, as I have others who want contracts who are around his level.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down