Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take What we want

3 posters

Go down

Take What we want Empty Take What we want

Post by zeeble Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm

* OFF RP - this could be used to be inserted into Romanos RP, say before the match takes place*

Romanos closes his locker as he puts the finishing touches to his wrestling attire
when he is jumped from behind by Edward M. Satriani
Who holds his head firm against the locker and hooks his arm to lock him into place while Romanos struggles for freedom A.J Black appears and gets into Romanos' face

A.J Black "Well, well if it isn't the..err? Champ.. haha"

A smile creeps over A.Js face as he mocks the trapped Title holder

A.J "not much of a champ if you ask me, you look mighty pathetic right now"

Romanos' face is filled with anger as he tries to free himself

Romanos "what the hell do you want! and you better tell your boy to let me go or once i get out of his hold he is going to be in a world of hurt!"

Edward M. Satriani laughs at hearing this

EMS "You actually think you can escape me, you have another thing coming...boy!!"

Romanos "what do you want from me?"

A.J "first I think we are going to take your title off you and to keep it a fair "match", I think we might just beat you to a pulp now and cut out all that ring crap"

With saying this A.J throws his arm back making a fist ready to strike Romanos full in the face

*BANG!!!*

A.Js head smashes into the locker and he Lays Prone on the floor

In his place stands Zeeble with a smile spread over his face

Zeeble "I love the sound of someones head hitting a metal surface don't you?"

Edward M. Satriani Eyes widen at the sight of Zeeble

Romanos lifts his heel with tremendous force and stikes Edward M. Satriani full in the crutch

EMS "UHHWW"

Edward M. Satriani keels over and fall to the ground

Romanos "ouch that must have really hurt... better luck next time chumps"

Romanos and Zeeble leave the locker room

while the two would be attackers are sprawled out on the locker room floor

Last edited by zeeble on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Take What we want Empty Re: Take What we want

Post by zeeble Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm

*OFF RP* This part of the match will take place in ring but i posted it as a follow on to this RP to save space and confusion -- Also post this after our ring entrances have been made before the actual match takes place"

Pete Jensen "Zeeble and Romanos Shake Before their match as a mutual sign of respect"
Sarah Wilde "its not often you see such a thing as Respect in this ring Pete"

Just as the match is about to begin on comes the Entrance music of A.J BLack

A.J and EMS appear at the foot of the ramp slowly making their way towards the ring

A.J "Are you guys serious!?"

Zeeble and Romanos look at each other confused at what he is asking

A.J "shaking hands? Why don't you two just cuddle? after this are you going back to a hotel room together? maybe that's where the wrestling really starts hey? haha"

A.J allows himself a few seconds of laughter then cuts himself of short and looks up with a stern look

A.J "You two poor excuses for wrestlers make me sick!! but i hear Romanos say "oww i got a gold little title to wrap around my waste to show how good I am".. Well we both know you don't deserve it, we are all sick of your good little princess act so how about tonight you get your hands dirty and step up to a real fight against me!!"

EMS "hey.. hey wait! i want a shot at this poser as well, right here right now!!"

one of the announcers walks over to the ring handing Zeeble and Romanos a mic each

Romanos smiles as he goes to speak

Romanos "whats wrong with your voice EMS sounds like it jumped up an octave higher or so, and A.J you look like your blushing on one side of your face"

Zeeble "And its quite obvious you boys don't know a thing about respecting those who deserve it, so why don't you to Mouths step into this ring right now with us and Turn those words into actions!!"

With this A.J and EMS run Towards the ring

Pete "well looks like we got ourselves a tag team match this evening

Sarah "This should prove interesting"

Last edited by zeeble on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am

@ Zeebloe: In this fed u usually don't godrp ^^

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

*OOC: Zeeble, adding on to Romano's statement, I know it's hard sometimes to wait for replies, but if you're going to include someone in an RP, there's one of two ways to do it here, you can either PM them and set up the RP through PM's before posting it, or you can write an open ended RP waiting for them to reply. Godwriting is a big pet peeve of mine as people have certain things they are working towards with their wrestler and you may not have realized it.

@romanos- if you want it changed, just pm me and let me know.**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm

What do i want changed???

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeble Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 am

haha sorry i am used to writing rps for everyone back in hfs its probably become a bad habbit of mine
All the parties involved have been informed of the rivalry but yeah feel free to add your own changes and stuff i am 100% diplomatic and if anyone wants to put in what they want from their angle go for it and we can get this thing heading in a way that everyone can agree on Smile

again sorry i am just used to it the other way (you probably know that already from past experiences romanos:P)

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 am

no problem zeeble, thanks for bein helpful. so long as no one pm's about not wanting it in then i'll put it in tuesdays show.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanos Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:55 am

Well perhaps zeeble could also reply to my pre-match rp and then we make some nice lines if everybody agrees. I'm in with everything.

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum