Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Apperance

2 posters

Go down

1st Apperance Empty 1st Apperance

Post by The Shez Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:04 pm

The camra quickly turns to a new locker room
Camra man "What the hell is that noise and where is it comming from."
As soon as he finishes his sentance the door behinde him opens reveling the shez with his leather jacket white tank top jeans and boots on.
The Shez "Whats up brother you here to interviwe me then eh"
Camra man "Errrm yeah sure, sooo errm whats your err name".
The simile from The Shezs face drops" So you come to interviwe me but you dont even know my name the name of the future of this company".
The camra man cowers Shez pull a small gun from the back of his jeans.
Camra man" What the hell I dont know your name and you pull a gun out on me".
Shez"Relax bro its a lighter" The shez pulls the smoke from his ear and lights then starts to talk again blowing the smoke in the camra mans face
Shez" Ok listen up freedom wrestling fans Im here to make you idiots laugh and be entertained but dont worry this was the only incondent that anyone will not know my name Tom the Shez Sheridan.

Last edited by The Shez on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Shez
The Shez

Back to top Go down

1st Apperance Empty Re: 1st Apperance

Post by Ed Roland Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Ed Roland walks in

Shez: who are you ?

Roland: not important, look i like your attitude but if your going to make it around here then im going to make this quite CLEAR...YOUR NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! (looks into the camera) all you people listen up, im not playing games, im not going to give some camera man trouble for not knowing some NOBODY
and i....

Shez: wait.. nobody?

Roland: you heard me now kid, kindly step aside and allow a pro show you how its done, (back at the camera) i ll show you clowns how i role.

Shez: excuse me, who the hell do you think you are

Roland: im Ed Roland the Real Deal, the peoples true hero, from the the REAL country of freedom... Canada

Shez: look what ever, just next time dont hog the spotlight, until you prove your self, your a "nobody" like me.

Roland: im not hogging, im taking what i deserve (staredown begins), your not even in my league, your just a waste of my time (leaves)
Ed Roland
Ed Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shez Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 am

Shez continues to stare at ed from behind then pulls out another smoke, and with his lighter he pretends to shoot him from behind .He lights it and then mumbles to him self

Shez"Give it time brother"
The Shez
The Shez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum