Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally!

Go down

Finally! Empty Finally!

Post by ElliottSerenity Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm

The camera shows someone knocking on Elliott Serenity's door.
When the door opens, light floods into the hallway, and you see that it is Lucy Jade who is standing outside the now open locker room.

Lucy Jade:Elliott? Hey, just wanted to ask you a few questions... You don't have to, but-

Suddenly someone comes and pushes Lucy out of the way, knocking her into the cameraman. The image goes all over the place, then stables and shows the person who did the deed.

Johnny Dread:You... Punk you annoy me. I'm sick of you walking around here, calling yourself the United champion. I'm sick of you thinking that you're so much better then the rest of us. And I am completely tired of every title defence, someone interferes in your match.

Johnny's voice progressively gets louder untill it's almost a yell.

You think you're the champion when you didn't even win it properly! You have no guts! And beca-

Johnny keeps yelling at Elliott... Lucy looks at the camera man, and whispers...

Maybe we should go before things get out of hand...

A soft "yuhp" comes from behind the camera, and they start to leave.
Then Elliott starts to speak, overtop of the infuriated Johnny.

Elliott Serenity:Hey, Lucy, where are you going? Didn't you want to ask me something?

The camera stops, Lucy turns around, and Johnny just seems to get even madder.

Umm yeahh I did, but it's ok...
Yeahh, you here that Serenity? She doesn't want to interview you now. But as I said before, there you go again! Thinking you're so much better then me! Well i've got news for you boy! If you have any guts at all, and if you really think you're deserving of that championship, then you will ATTEMPT to defend it against me next week!! What do yahh say... CHAMP?
Elliott smiles to himself. Realising that he just got himself a match, he stands and gets his face right up in Dread's face.

It would be my pleasure.

Elliott laughs, and Johnny rolls his eyes and walks away.

You don't know what you got yourself into Serenity. That championship will be mine after our match. I promise.

Elliott shakes his head, still laughing.

Why are you laughing? You just got yourself a title defence against a psyco like him. He doesn't get called Johnny DREAD for nothing...
I'm laughing because I always seem to find myself in these situations. Anyway, what did you want to ask me?

Lucy blushes. She avoids eye contact with the champion and fumbles her words...

Um... I... It can... Um... Wait... For a more appropriate time I mean... I'll um I'll see you later...

She waves to him, and starts to leave. The camera fades while showing Elliott looking blank and completely confused.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum