Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Taste Of Defeat.

Go down

The Taste Of Defeat. Empty The Taste Of Defeat.

Post by ElliottSerenity Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

Elliott Serenity is seen walking slowly through the corridor towards his lockerroom. Catching up to him, a girl grabs his arm, and spins him around. She looks him in the eyes and whispers something in his ear... Though that does nothing to diminish the down mood, Elliott has found himself in since losing the title.

Mysterious Girl:So what do you say? Can we? Or are you... Um... Not feeling well?

Elliott stares at her for a moment. His face, devoid of any emotion.

Elliott:I...

Pausing, he pulls away from the sweet contact.

I can't at the moment... I'm sorry, I'd love to... But I wouldn't be very good company at all. The only thing I can do is to confront Dread, and ask him for a rematch.

Oh. Ok. I'll see you later then.

The mysterious girl turns around and starts to leave, seeming quite upset.

No, wait... Maybe I could...

Realising that she isn't listening, he turns and strikes the wall as hard as he can, leaving his hand throbbing and starting to swell. He looks up at the undisturbed, concrete wall, which looms down on him. A feeling of hopelessness washes over the former United Champion.

For Gods Sake! Why The Hell Do I Lose Everything Good That I Have! What The Hell Do I Do Wrong!

Elliott rubs his sore knuckles and walks in the opposite direction towards his dimly lit, empty, cold locker room. Making his way, he starts to murmer to himself.

I need this championship back... Not only for myself, but because I let my fans down... They expect it of me.

Elliott looks at his locker room door, and finds himself glowering at it.

I vow that i'll fight with everything I've got to stand as the United Champion of Freedom Wrestling once again.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum