Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

4 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by ElliottSerenity Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 am

Hey guys, I hate to sound naggy, and I know I really don't have any right to say this, but I thought I would anyway and just take the wrath. Lol.

RPing... This Fed is an active RPing Fed. We all write brilliant RPs and the storylines themselves are even better. But not enough of us are actively RPing. Pike shouldn't have to send out an email a day before EVERY show saying that he has 5 or less promos/RPs. It should be above 10 RPs per show, but nobody is putting in the effort. Like Pike has said many times, it doesn't have to be long. All we need is 5 minutes of your time for you to think of something to add to the show. It's not hard.

I'm just saying this because every week Pike goes through the same thing... Asking for Promos because he only has a couple of them. And think about it... The more RPs you put in, the more people are going to enjoy the shows, and that can only be positive for everyone. All we need is everyone to contribute, and it'll benefit the Fed, everyone else in the Fed, and you.

So please guys... Please don't make Pike send out anymore emails. He shouldn't have to.

Sorry if I sound like a hypocrite and all that stuff, but it just annoys me when the same people end up being the only ones who put in RPs every week.
Have a good one.

Elliott.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by zeeble Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:47 am

I know how you feel Elliot doesn't give us a lot to work with that's for sure

zeeble

Back to top Go down

Post by ElliottSerenity Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 am

Thanks for agreeing man.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:25 am

hey yea i agree with all of this . Smile currently have 5 total promos, with 2 by Elliott and 2 by Zeeble and 1 by frenchy....that's a pretty sad showing folks. i know i didn't get the match card up till tonight, and that's my fault i know, i've been slammed with midterms and work, but even still it really truly doesn't take a match card to make a promo...hell just make a commercial for all i care, it's one less promo I have to make to fill the show. I mean if you guys don't wanna do this anymore, we can always shut down, but i doubt anyone wants that, so start putting stuff together, or we're gonna start seeing people disappearing real quick. hate to pull the threatening to fire you card, but apparently that's what it's come to.
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portgas D. Ace Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:08 am

Yes i agree.but for a better Rp for match promos ..we should know in time againts who we are fighting..and Pike could Pm us in game the match card *people who are not from the Forum ..maybe would post Rp via message Very Happy *

Or we should make a RP team ..who will make segments for players who don't RP Very Happy

Portgas D. Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

yea well when i get really bogged down with school sometimes i just don't have time to post it. if all you rp off of is the match card, that's not solid rp'ing. as far as pm'ing the card in game, not gonna happen. if you wanna participate you gotta put forth the effort. as far as the rp team goes, well that'd have to be discussed with me in pm's further. right now that's basically me and the vgm, and honestly unless someone just really wants to use a non active person for a feud i'm not inclined to make them look good if they don't want to put forth the effort
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElliottSerenity Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Another thing I want to add/agree with is the match card... Make your RP's do whatever you want. If you get them posted on the forum and sent to Pike, then i'm sure he wouldn't mind fitting the match around what you've RP'd about. He's done it for me before, and for a few other people as well, so if you want to fued with someone, but never get put in a match with that someone, then just make the RP and you should hopefully find yourself in a match with that someone.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum