Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Showing

Go down

Premier Showing Empty Premier Showing

Post by Vercingetorix Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 am

Therion's O Fortuna hits the speakers as the lights in the arena dim. A muscularly toned man bearing a white skull mask appears on the entrance ramp and begins to make his way to the ring.

Pete: And here comes one of Freedom Wrestling's newest additions to the roster, "The Uncanny" Vercingetorix.

Sarah: "The Uncanny?" For looks definitely, but from what I've heard from the several other promotions he's worked for, I think "The Pompous" or "The Arsehole" would fit him better.

Pete: Sarah, you shouldn't put too much credence in rumors. You have to at least give the guy a chance.

Vercingetorix accosts a ring assitant for a mic then enters the ring.

Vercingetorix: For once in my career, I'm contented to see all your ugly mugs. [looks around the arena as they boo him]

Sarah: Or "The Ostentatious," or "The Larger-Than-Life..."

Vercingetorix: You see, as some of you may know, I've been on a brief hiatus from wrestling for the past three months due to an injury sustained by a certain group of people. I'm back now though, better and stronger than ever in fact. But I got a problem still...that fed happened to close whilst I was recuperating, so I can't really get back at that certain group of people. I guess I'll just have exert all my wrath on this show instead.

Vercingetorix tosses the mic to the ring assistant and departs the arena.

Pete: Well, I think he's made himself pretty clear...he's pissed.

Sarah: Hey, that one's not half bad. "The Pissy" Vercingetorix.

Pete: You'd have to take it up with Verc, Sarah. I'm sure he'd appreciate your admiration.
Vercingetorix
Vercingetorix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum