Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZeeFab

Go down

ZeeFab Empty ZeeFab

Post by zeeble Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 am

Lucy "Lucy Jade here standing with one half of the Tag team ZEEFAB, Zeeble"

Zeeble "Hi Freedom Fans"

"lets start of straight to the point, what happened in you match last week, you guys seemed sure to win and it all fell apart at the end?"

"Yeah I believe we really underestimated out opponents and came our way to cocky we want to prove that we are serious contenders here and we got smashed back to the drawing board last week but we will be trying something new this week"

"any hints on what that will be?"

"Sorry Lucy can't let to many cats out of the bag just i promise the fans a good match they know i never fail to deliver"

"fair enough, Also i hear you have signed up for the Cross brand Charity Battle Royal against some of the HKW boys is this true ?"

"Yes every word of it, ZEEFAB will be joining the invading party Wrestling for the Starlight Children's Foundation"

Zeeble looks into the camera

"Also fans we will be selling merch on the night via our website all money made will go straight to the charity

He then looks more serious

Also i promise you fans there would be a different outcome if i met these masked fools face to face and That Is Exactly what you are going to see at the Charity Battle Royal"

"anything else you would like to add before your match tonight"

"Just stay tuned in You guys are about to see some good ole High Flyin Entertainment"

"thank you very much Zeeble, I'm Lucy now lets get back to the action"

zeeble

Back to top Go down