Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game On.

Go down

Game On. Empty Game On.

Post by ElliottSerenity Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Danny Dark can be seen standing outside Elliott Serenity's door. He knocks loudly, and waits for the number one contender for the United Champion to answer.

Danny Dark:Elliott, are you there? I just want ask a few questions that the fans themselves have been wondering...

He patiently waits.

And waits...

And Waits.

I get the feeling he's not in...

Danny motions to the camera man, and with a murmered "come on" he starts to leave. He walks streight into Elliott/

Oh hey! I was looking for you. I want to ask you-
Elliott Serenity[color=red]A few questions, I know. What did you want to ask Danny.

Danny looks funnily at Elliott's good mood...

Well first of all, how do you feel about your title match against Johnny Dread at the upcoming PPV?
Ahh well I feel great about it. I have all the confidence in the world against him, I managed to get a win against him on Independance Wrestling on Tuesday, which set me up for the title and let me choose the type of match against him.
Yeahh we all saw that great rematch, where you got justice on him by making him tap out as he did to you a few weeks ago now.
It sure felt good to set the score even going in to the PPV.
As it should. Now you said before that you get the choice of match... What do you plan on putting yourself and Johnny in to decide the champion?
That piece of information I want to keep for myself. But I will tell everyone AND Johnny Dread this. I went through almost hell to get that championship, so Johnny shouldn't be expecting a simple singles match. He's going to have to work pretty hard to beat me in this championship defence.
Ok, sounds good! One last question. Elliott, do you have it in you to fight yet another brutal match against another powerful superstar? At Fatal Justice, or last PPV, you were in a grueling Scar and Bones match. It was a brilliant match, all though mismatched, and if not for Albrak interfering you might not have held the championship at all... So what i'm trying to ask is, can you pull off another win at yet another PPV, and keep your PPV record undefeated?
I can't answer that Danny. Before Fatal Justice, I let things get to my head which I shouldn't have. All that has changed now, and I plan on winning this cleanly. Because the fans want to see a great match, and there's no doubt that me and Johnny will give it to them.
Ok that's all. Thanks for your time Elliott, and good luck for your match against the current United Champion, Johnny Dread.

The camera fades into black.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down