Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne!

2 posters

Go down

The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne! Empty The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne!

Post by Rolie Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 am

(Blank entrance cause Can't use my creativity)

Rolie Makes his way to the ring.

Rolie: As Far as I remember I haven't won my Matches Here on Freedom Wrestling.
Lowers his head for few seconds and suddenly speaks up: Warrior shouldn't have excuses for loosing his battles, but at my tag team match, my so called partner was responsible for my loss!
Rolie: I promise to my self, That I will Win All my matches and become number one contender For a Title, No! Not for you Pathetic Humonoids! For my self! I Will do it only for my self!
Crowd starts chanting: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!
Rolie smiles and says: So GM Make me a match so I could start destroying my opponents and get my Title Chance.
The Tyrant Rolie Waits a couple minutes.
Rolie: I'm loosing my patience, Perhaps I should destroy someone right now to show that I'm for real!
Drops The mic and climbs down from the ring, Grabs Pete Jansen by the hair and drags him to the ring.
Rolie picks up the mic and yells: I want my match or he will be my first Victim!
Waits few more minutes and drops the mic. Punches Pete Jansen's face.
grabs both Pete's legs, then steps over the victim's body so they are turned onto their stomach and then Rolie violently leans back to apply pressure to Jansen's Back!
Rolie Releases his grasp and rises his right fist in the air Yelling: The Tyrant Is Here To Take Up The Throne!

Last edited by Rolie on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rolie

Back to top Go down

The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne! Empty Re: The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne!

Post by Pike Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:30 pm

**please remove the WWE video as it's not allowed. thanks..oh and it's Pete Jensen not Jonsen.....**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne! Empty Re: The Tyrant Has come to take up The Throne!

Post by Rolie Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm

It's really a game... It doesn't count as a copyright stuff, cause i have payed money for it and i can make videos and stuff.. but fine...
Oh and it would be great to change the font color cause it kills everyone's eyes reading his name... -_-

Rolie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum