Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding A Friend

2 posters

Go down

Finding A Friend Empty Finding A Friend

Post by Albrak Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 pm

After adjusting to his new room...Cody walks down the hallway towards the locker rooms

"PIKE..PIKE" He shouts trying look for the old cowboy

Cody notices dog's head poke out from a doorway

"Bingo" he walks towards the door to find...
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down

Finding A Friend Empty Re: Finding A Friend

Post by Pike Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 am

Pike is sitting in his room, listening to some music, when he sees Dog head towards the door and poke his head out. Pike takes out his earphones and hears a familiar voice yelling, "Pike, Pike!" Pike gets a grin on his face, and heads towards the door. He and Cody reach the door at the same time. With a big grin, Pike grabs his old friend in a bear hug.

Pike and Cody head into his room and sit down in the two chairs in the otherwise desolate room. "How you been man? Long time no see."
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albrak Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

"I've been good, but i didnt come looking for you to catch up man. They'll be plenty of time for that later.
I've heard you and the GM are old buddies, So I Wanna now a lil more about the GM and how he likes to run things??
And by no means am i asking for special treatment...Oh and lastly how the Hell is Ryan Taylor?..the man went in my
room and raided my fridge"

Cody looks on as Pike is about to speak..
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

"hahaha so this Ryan rookie raided your fridge huh? Well it sure seems like he's getting around. Can't tell you much more about him other than that he's trying to make a name for himself and getting into everybody's business." Pike gives a grin at the comment and gets up, walks over to his own fridge and grabs two bottles of water, handing one to Cody. He opens his own bottle and takes a swig. "Consider this repayment for whatever he raided, or at least for one of the bottles he took."

Pike puts the cap back on his bottle and sets it down on the floor beside him.

"Now as far as Sam goes, not sure how much he'd like people to know, he's kind of a personal guy, likes to keep things to himself and plays his hand close to his vest. I've known him for quite a few years, and kept in touch with him when I went off to start my wrestling career. He's a very dependable guy as far as keeping things in order, and trust me when I tell you that you don't wanna cross him. He can come off as being nice and kind, but push him too far and you'll see a side of him that even the devil himself would be afraid of. Trust me when I say I've seen it, it's not pretty. He knows how to run a company and that's why I thought he'd be a perfect fit here. Running a ranch, ain't too much different than running a wrestling federation, take care of your people and put them to work."
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albrak Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Cody holds on to the water bottle and stands up from his chair

"Well i gotta run, have a few things to do, great seeing ya again"

Cody walks out of the room, padding dog on his head on the way out
Albrak
Albrak

Back to top Go down