Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview Interruption

Go down

Interview Interruption Empty Interview Interruption

Post by fredyopaets Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Pete Jensen: We are now minutes away from the exciting match between Shadow warrior and Fredy Opaets.
Now let's go backstage to our lovely Lucy Jade, she is standing there next to Fredy.

Lucy Jade:"Fredy you've been training very hard during the last year, how ready do you feel before your match tonight ?"
Fredy:"Well Lucy, how ready ?! I am ready, more than ever"
Fredy:"I've Put a promised carrier in Pro Football to become a wrestler, the only thing I do or think of concerns wrestling, I've left everything I had in the past and I intend to become a legend in this business and give the Freedom Wrestling Universe exactly what they want to see !"

Lucy Jade:" Fredy what are your thoughts after what happened in the GM office last week with Shadow ?"
Fredy:" I don’t really care of what happened last week, as I've told you I can put things in the past very fast. The only thing that I care about is what am I going to do to shadow in our match tonight"
Fredy:" This is business and I'm here to take care of business"

Lucy Jade:" even though you say it's strictly business, it seems that it got a little personal over there. Will it make you game plan today any different ?"
Fredy:" You know, it might seem that it was a little personal, but you know what I have one thing to say right now about it…"
Fredy:"Shadow … Your Next !!!!!"

As soon as Fredy finished his taunt, Shadow suddenly from nowhere jumped on Fredy from behind.
The two start struggling and fighting each other.
Meanwhile Lucy is calling for help, someone that will break those two.
Pete Jensen:" OMG, those two won't get to the ring for their match (laughing)"
Eventually, several referees came down and started separating Shadow and Fredy.
The trash talk was still in the air and suddenly shadow breaks the hold of referees and jumps on Fredy.
Referees get a hold of him once again, now Fredy have lost the grip of the referees and strikes Shadow back now the two are struggling again, they scream to each other
Shadow:"I will break your bones, Chump"
Fredy:" Damn Boy, Your Next !!!!!..."

Sam the GM have hear the loud noise and came to see what happened.
Sam:" What in the hell is going on here ? Get a hold of you two stop this immediately !!!"
Sam:" I don’t really care what will you do to each other in the ring as long as this happens in the ring"
Sam:" Now go, give this crowed the fight of your life !!!"

The two wrestlers leave the scene and goes towards the ring.

Lucy Jade: "Well back to you Pete I'm sure that the Freedom Wrestling universe is going to see something for the ages !!!
Pete Jensen:"Thanks Lucy, Well Sarah some match we have here tonight. Those two are going to tear each other a part."
Sarah Wilde:"I agree with you Pete, that’s the way to kick off Freedom Wrestling first show"
Pete Jensen:"You know what is the best part of this ?"
Sarah Wilde:"No, but i'm sure you'll tell me in a second"
Pete Jensen:"You're Damn right i would, the best part is that we have ring side seats to watch this !!!" (Laughing)
Sarah:"That's True" (Laughing as well)

fredyopaets

Back to top Go down