Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me?

2 posters

Go down

PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me? Empty PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me?

Post by Romanos Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:37 pm

The camera switches to the Lockerroom where Romanos is making some Gymnastic excercises.

Romanos: "That's been enough warm-up. I hope my Partner today isn't such a jerk as my last partner."

"Spitfire" Vincent Pride enters the Lockerroom and goes to his locker.

Romanos: "Do you fit better to my fighting style than this egoistic... I hope you know whom I talking about."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TBC by Spitfire and if the Balance wants he cna enter and say osme nice words, too Smile

Romanos

Back to top Go down

PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me? Empty Re: PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me?

Post by SVP Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:50 pm

The door to the gym opens and the imposing masked figure of SVP enters the occupied trainig facility of FW , he wonders over to the pair who are locked in a heated exchange.

"hello my err competitors i am glad to see you are training hard to face me"

Romanos and the balance turn to stare and look at SVP and both look on th verge of speaking as Vincent interrupts them.

"you both look like you need it to be honest i don't think either of you guys could compete with me"

A incredulous look passes over the two wrestlers

"i hope you guys realize what happens in the ring its nothing personal i dont like either of you guys ha ha ha"

Svp back flips and exits thrugh the door leaving the two wondering if what had just happened happened
SVP
SVP

Back to top Go down

PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me? Empty Re: PROMO IW 11/24/2009 - Do you fit better to me?

Post by Romanos Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:38 am

Oh i think u got something wrong i am asking you if you fit better ot me than the balance - the balance isn'T even in the lockerroom Smile

Romanos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:50 pm

OOC: i think you are suppost to send promos to pike...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down