Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change in the match from the PPV ?

2 posters

Go down

A change in the match from the PPV ? Empty A change in the match from the PPV ?

Post by Jigolo jay Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 am

We can see the GM's door opening with Sam at his desk and JJ entering .
JJ : Do I disturb ?
Sam : Enter JJ , and say what you want .

JJ takes a sit smiling .
JJ : Hey I've thought about my match , you know , at the End of the Road .
Sam : Don't tell me you've got emotions about it . Don't worry its just a match .
JJ : Nah , its not that . All the matches in the tournament were One Fall match , now I've thought , what if we change the rules a little bit , to make it much more interesting ?
Sam : Tell me more .
JJ : Okay , so what if you make the last match of the tournament , a Hardcore match instead the normal type , one fall ? No disqualifications , anything allowed ! Just one way to win , pin yer opponent till 3 or make him tap out ? What do you say ?

JJ looks curiously to Sam waiting his reply .
Jigolo jay
Jigolo jay

Back to top Go down

A change in the match from the PPV ? Empty Re: A change in the match from the PPV ?

Post by sam burrack Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am

Sam shifts some papers around, suddenly not looking very happy. He pinches his brow in frustration and cracks his knuckles together. He looks up at JJ, placing his hands flat on the desk.

"Just who do you think you are, coming in here and making demands about the PPV? This PPV has been planned for weeks, and you think that you're some big shot because you made it to the finals of some tournament for the Honor title, and that gives you the right to make demands. Let me explain something to you kid, you don't get to just walk into my office and start making demands. Now you say that your match is the only one that is a one fall match, well let me explain to you just how things work here. I haven't decided what kind of match you're going to have yet, hell I haven't even finalized the match card, so why don't you just take your egotistic ass out of my office and wait to see what kind of match you have. Oh and JJ trust me, I'll make sure that whatever it is, you won't like it."

Sam makes a shooing motion with his hands indicating that he was done with the conversation and that JJ should leave.
sam burrack
sam burrack
Admin

https://freedomgym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down