Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner

Go down

After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner Empty After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner

Post by spickyo Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 pm

sarah: Well a huge tag team match up there

Pete:If you ask me it was all for nothing

sarah: what you mean Everland hit spickyo with the mic and the Shez stuck his nose in were it dont belong

The four men stand in the ring
-
-
The mystery partner walks away form spickyo
-
-
Sarah: It is not looking good for spickyo, he just had an argument with his partner and now stuck in the ring like a zebra with 3 lions trying to hunt.
-
-
Pete: Don't be silly. The odds arent lookign good for spickyo but I just think he will edge this one.
-
-
Shez attacks the mystery partner by suprise... Then Everland starts to join in knee stomping the mystery guy.
-
-
Spickyo backs away but.
-
-
Shez: Come on spickyo low blow him hard
-
-
Spickyo looks confused but in a matter of moments. Offt the mystery partner falls on the floor forma devastating low blow by spick
-
-
Everland: Were not finished yet! Ed Roland come out here!
-
-
Pete: Ed hahaha what can he do
-
-
Shez: Pete shut your mouth! I'll get spickyo to powerbomb you on the table
-
-
Pete: I doubt it.
-
-
Sarah: Be carefull of what you say.
-
-
Roland runs to the ring with a steel chair[img]After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner Sc10[/img]
-
-
As Roland enters the ring he wastes no time on smackign the mystery partner of his head.
-
-
Meanwhile spickyo gets out of the ring and points towards Pete
-
-
Pete: Security!
-
-
The Freedom swat security team comes out behinde pete and surronds Spickyo
[img]After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner Swat10[/img]
-
-
Fans: Unleash the beast SPICKYO!
-
-
Spickyo walks away but Ed Roland slides a steel chair to spickyo and then spickyo smacks it on their heads. But then again the walks over the pete but.
-
-
Sarah stands in frotn of spickyo and begs him not to powerbomb pete.
-
-
Spickyo slides back in the ring and glances at pete
-
-
Shez: Freedom fans and the freedom roster! Were the Brothers of Terror! And were here to rule Freedom wrestler and put our names in the history books. Get ready for Terror because were the brothers of terror!

spickyo
spickyo

Back to top Go down

After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner Empty Re: After tag match: Everland and shez vs spickyo and partner

Post by spickyo Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 pm

The song at first you mite find it lol at begining(0-15) But in 17sec its be good Razz
spickyo
spickyo

Back to top Go down