Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everland is gaining momentum

3 posters

Go down

Everland is gaining momentum Empty Everland is gaining momentum

Post by Everland Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Everland's theme begins to play, the titantron shows his most impressive victories and his most powerful moves.
The crowd begins to boo instantly, while Everland is making his way to the ring, looking a bit injured from his brutal Scar and bones match against Elliott Serenity

Everland grabs the mic from the ring announcer, then looks into crowd, which boos louder and louder

Everland: You're all jealous, you're jealous, that you're not like me. But ... how could you be like me ? It's impossible ! I'm the most powerful, fresh young superstar in this company. I'm the only one, who have the abbilities and the charisma to represent the whole roster ... I'm the FUTURE. So ... tonight I will have my rematch against the United "champion". He is'nt a champion ! He is'nt dominant like a champion, he is'nt smart enough to be a champion, he does'nt deserve to be a champion ! He only beat me, because he cheated ! He only won, because Albrak knocked out ! But you saw, he got what he deserved. So Albrak, you would be better deserved to not put your nose in things you don't have to care about ! Otherwise ... otherwise, maybe you will be involved in a "little" accident again (starts laughing).
So tonight I will end your first and only title run and become the best champion this company ever had !

OOC: So ... I think, that is a good point for a interference. Don't matter who, only want a good storyline

Everland

Back to top Go down

Everland is gaining momentum Empty Re: Everland is gaining momentum

Post by ElliottSerenity Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 am

Still Fly by The Devil Wears Prada blasts over the speakers. The Fans roar with an intensity due for a champion...

Elliott: Everland, listen... Listen to what everyone has to say. I hate to say it, but everything in this business is against you being the United Champion... As for your rematch tonight, well I just have to say that I don't think Albrak will be interfering tonight. I'm past all my grudges and all my hiding. I want you one on one tonight. That means none of your other goons in the back either. You fight to call yourself a champion... But tell me Everland, what are you a champion of, if no-one supports you, and no-one wants to be around you? I fight because of every single person in the Freedom Wrestling Universe wants ME AS THERE CHAMPION!!

The crowd lets loose a deafning array of cheers.
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by ElliottSerenity Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:44 am

OOC: That was only for our title match on the first IW btw Everland... I've got plans with Johnny Dread xD
ElliottSerenity
ElliottSerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 am

**OOC errm freshman dude this is an active RP which means please do not post random stuff unless you plan on RP'ing. By that I mean if you want to try and take on everland then come out to the ring and say something, don't post random crap.**
Pike
Pike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down