Freedom Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triggers Debut

Go down

Triggers Debut Empty Triggers Debut

Post by triggers Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

DD: Hi folks, welcome to Independance Wrestling! Danny Dark here, backstage with a debutaunt to Independance Wrestling who is about to go out for his first match. Triggers!

Triggers: Nice to meet ya Danny.

DD: Well Triggers, you come to Independance with a bit of a reputation for some serious submission moves, how do you think you will go tonight against that bruiser, Shadow Warrior?

Triggers: Let me start by saying thatI ain't too pleased with what I am seeing here at Independance.

DD: what?

Triggers: Did you see that last show? Was everyone on strike or something? I sat there watching the show and I heard NOTHING! What a bunch of slack-jawed pansies! No trash-talking, no name calling nothing! Im telling ya Danny, what kind of wrestler goes into a match without slagging off his opponent????

DD: Err, yeah I guess you have a point...well about tonights ma...

Triggers: Shaddup! I ain't finished yet Darko! On the subfect of trash-talking, let me tell you whats gonna happen in tonights match! Shadow Warrior thinks he has the guns to shoot me down? The beef to knock me out? I got news for him, baby! Brains over brawn here, I tell you right now! That punk better hopes I dont slap the "Triggers Trap" on him, or everyone here is going to see a big man cry. I got the moves, baby and I am gonna bring them to the ring tonight, nothing is gonna stop that, least of all some juiced-up beefcake!

*Triggers screams and charges down the ramp to the ring*

DD: Well there you have it folks, Lets go down to the ring!

triggers

Back to top Go down